Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Synology Router (RT1900ac)" and save 38% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Synology Router (RT1900ac)
|You Save:||$50.00 (33%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Simultaneous dual-band at 2.4GHz & 5GHz for up to 1900Mbps
- Robust coverage with Beamforming Support
- Application layer Quality of Service (QoS) allows total control of your network environment
- Intuitive Parental Control with built-in DNS-based web filter
- Revolutionary interface - Synology Router Manager (SRM) & DS router
- Perfect companion for your Synology NAS with Wake-on-LAN over QuickConnect
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Fast, reliable Wi-Fi
Never worry about speed bottlenecks even when multiple devices are connected to the network.
Robust connectivity with Beamforming
Traditional routers broadcast wireless signals in all directions, regardless of the position of your laptop or smartphone. With smart Beamforming technology, Synology Router RT1900ac focuses wireless signals toward up to six supported devices, reducing latency, economizing power consumption, and improving wireless range.
- Lag-free online gaming
- Smooth video streaming
- Fast file transfers
Advanced Networking Tools
Intelligent Web Filtering
Whereas traditional routers implement URL-based web filtering to block or allow specific content in the network, Synology Router Manager includes a more intelligent web filtering which checks if content is blocked or allowed during the DNS lookup stage of communication.
Application Layer QoS
Powered by a deep packet inspection engine, Application Layer QoS (Quality of Service) lets you see how much bandwidth is consumed by individual applications and devices.
For parents or business owners, you can easily block thousands of dangerous or inappropriate websites, and set schedules to control when children or employees are allowed to access the Internet.
Tap, Swipe, and manage everything
Install DS router on your Android or iOS device and conveniently manage settings on the Synology Router RT1900ac from the palm of your hand. DS router delivers robust tools and options, such as easy installation, wireless network management, real-time traffic monitoring and controls, and much more.
With Download Station, you can download files from multiple file hosting sites, and search for torrent files via system default search engines as well as self-added engines with the BT search function.