- Series: Oxford Linguistics
- Hardcover: 219 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (December 15, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198299885
- ISBN-13: 978-0198299882
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,135,385 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Syntactic Change in Akkadian, the evolution of sentential complementation 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Excellent and thoroughly enjoyable book. It is a highly original and even a pioneering work. * Bibliotheca Orientalis * A pleasant surprise. It is arguably the most successful attempt at combining linguistics and Assyriology, and the work combines clarity of argumentation with new thinking about Akkadian grammar. * Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies *
About the Author
Guy Deutscher is a Research Fellow in Historical Linguistics at St John's College, University of Cambridge.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|