Syntech USB C to USB Adapter (2 Pack), Thunderbolt 3 to USB 3.0 Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 2019 and Before, MacBook Air 2020, Dell XPS and More Type C Devices, Space Grey
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (53%)|
|Number of Ports||2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Supreme Design】Design is all the heart of Syntech. We manage to bring Exquisiteness, Stylishness and Functionality together to this compact USB C adapter. The adapter is gathered with zinc alloy metallic minimalist and delicate non-slip embossment. Moreover, space grey color and no-logo pattern are the best for no distracting your attention from workflow.
- 【Compatible With All】This USB C to USB adapter is compatible with ANY lalptop/tablet/smartphone with a USB Type-C port(Except iPad Pro). The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect standard USB accessories/cables to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device such as MacBook Pro 2019/2018/2017, MacBook Air 2018. The adapter also supports smartphones' OTG tech.
- 【User Friendly & USB 3.0 Speed】Plug and work. Plug the USB C end of the adapter into a USB-C port, and then connect your flash drive or other standard USB-A device. Also you can sync or charge your phone with this usbc to usb adapter. Data transfer speed is at the standard of USB 3.0 5Gb/s.
- 【2 in 1】Our market research shows a number of customers are likely to purchase another USB to USB C adapter after buying one, One for home, the other for work place. One stick with laptop, the other with commonly used USB cable. Compact to carry around.
- 【Customer Service】If anything is wrong or you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will resolve the issue. Even your computer system got something wrong during use of our product, we can also help! Definitely!
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|USB C to HDMI Adapter||USB C to HDMI Cable||USB C to Ethernet Adapter||4 in 1 USB C Hub||5 in 1 USB C Hub|
|Ports||HDMI Female||HDMI Male||Ethernet||3*USB 3.0, USB C for charging||2*USB 3.0, HDMI, SD/microSD card reader|
|Highlight||High Build Quality & High Cost Performance||4k@60Hz, 6ft long, stylish and solid||Up to 1000Mbps||Multiple USB ports||Versatile. Data, photo and connecting to displays|
Don't miss this one
Turn USB-C to USB
This USB C to USB adapter is compatible with ANY laptop/tablet/smartphone with a Type-C port. The Adapter lets you connect standard USB accessories/cables to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device.
Bring Elegance & Functionality Together
Design is the kernel of Syntech. This tiny adapter is the combination of exquisiteness and functionality. The adapter is coming with metallic minimalist scheme and polished anti-slip raised.
Detail-oriented Product Philosophy
The product is designed considering common usage scenarios and situation. We try our best to fix every potential problem to make our product durable and thoughtful.
- Exquisite, compact and stylish
- Zinc alloy body to prevent scratches
- Polished anti-slip raised
- USB 3.0 super speed
- Snug with usb-c port. Easy to plug
- No interfere with Wifi signal
More to Know
- Connector 1: USB Type-C Male
- Connector 2: USB Type-A Female(USB 3.0 compatible)
- Length – 1.0" (2.6cm)
- Width* – 0.6" (1.6cm)
- Color – Space Grey
- Texture – Zinc Alloy
Note: Not for Apple SuperDrive.
Compatible Devices (*only a fraction of examples)
- MacBook Pro 2016/2017, 15inch&13inch
- Macbook 12 inch 2015/2016/2017
- Chromebook Pixel 2, Pixel XL
- Dell XPS
- Surfacebook 2
- HP Spectre X360
- Lenovo Miix 630
- HP Envy X2
Shielded From Conflict between Wifi 2.4Ghz and USB 3.0
The internal engineering design solves the problem of the interference between USB 3.0 and Wifi 2.4GHz signal. Some USB 3.0 devices stop working because of the interference, which won't happen on this adapter.