Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: 3 Oz.|Change
Price:$5.20+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 760 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 820 reviews
on March 11, 2017
It's about as ubiquitous as WD-40 for me, only better.

Here are some places I use it:
* Grease o-rings and gaskets on anything that needs it to keep them from drying out.
* Squeaky door locks and hinges.
* Faucets to keep them moving smoothly (Super Lube is food grade, supposedly safe).
* Anti-seize for plumbing screws.
* Squeaks on interior car panels -- this one is the most surprising. If an interior panel is squeaking between two friction points, remove it, add some lube where things rub, and reinstall. Since the lube will not dry out, it will prevent noise almost indefinitely. Example: I had a sunroof trim piece (goes around the headliner) that would squeak a bit because it clipped into the metal part of the roof. Removed it, added some Super Lube where it touched metal (and not where it touched the headliner). Reinstalled and presto, no more noise for over 3 years. Magic.
on September 10, 2016
WOW! This is the real deal! I bought this synthetic grease to lube my aquarium filter seal rings. I will be using it for anything that needs grease now that I see how well it works. This is safe to use near potable water and is food grade. Not that you'd be eating it. It's safe and it works great! This lube comes out like a gel and is super slick with no foul odors. If this review was helpful to you in any way, please let me know by clicking on helpful. Thank you so much!! :)
on April 18, 2017
used it to lubricate the shaft of the kneading paddle for a bread machine and the locking tabs at the bottom of the baking tub. Both relatively high temperature locations, but well within the specs for this grease. Successfully eliminated the squeaks for a few weeks, may need to reapply on those locking tabs because it's rubbing off on my hands when I unload the bread. I detect slight outgassing during the high temp baking step but I guess I am the only one, nobody else in the house complains
on December 19, 2016
if you need a synthetic grease/lubricant - this is what I recommend to all our friends.

been using it for years on a wide range of items from:
cars, doors, hinges, electronics, cleaning/lubricating ratchet heads, O-rings with our water filtration system , home appliances, flashlights

more or less any metal fittings or threads or any high friction areas that a little lubrication won't hurt? super lube it is! a little goes a long way and the price on amazon is A+
on March 21, 2016
Works great, but I am a little conflicted about it being colorless. While I like that everything doesn't get stained black, grey or blue as with other greases, I also find it hard to tell if I am accidentally wiping grease all over the place. Functionally, this grease has worked as well as any other greases I have used, but I only use grease for bike maintenance.
on May 18, 2016
Softer than vaseline. This is slightly lighter than automotive grease. It's more like NLGI 1.5. I used this to lube my computer fans but I mix a tiny amount of additional synthetic oil to make it more liquid. By itself it stalled my 40mm fans. After a couple of years in storage some oil has separated.
on May 3, 2012
I bought this because my previous go-to lube (WD40) wasn't going to cut it for delicate electronics; it's not accurate when applying nor is it really a lubricant. My high-end aluminum bodied flashlights were not threading smoothly. I cleaned the threads with alcohol and a cotton swab and then applied Super Lube. It's very thick; thicker than toothpaste. I just smeared it around with my finger to coat the o-rings and threads. Now my lights are happy and quiet when I change their batteries. Highly recommend, but be aware that it is very thick and would be hard to push into a small space.
1010 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon August 25, 2014
I use this for so much: "greasing" threads on compression fittings and pvc irrigation pipe. Light bulb threads. My bike chain (very lightly). My ski bindings. Door hinges. Caps on glue tubes to improve the seal and keep the cap from being glued to the threads. One tube will last a long time.
on August 29, 2014
I don't write many reviews - something has to be really good or really lousy before I make the effort. I've tried many lubes and greases over the years - most of them cost a lot more for a lot less than you get with this product. However, this product is amazing - if someone had simply told me how good this stuff is I would not have believed them. Great lubricity, but the most impressive feature is that it stays where you put it. I lubed up some fast moving machinery that usually throws grease all over the place when used. Despite me applying a good amount of this Super Lube Grease, when the equipment was used it did not budge. It is also very safe (I believe food safe) due to its synthetic base. I am a customer for life - pity I had not discovered this years ago.
on March 10, 2017
An excellent lubricant; with the added advantage of being "food grade". Keeps one clear of the "Hazardous Material" department in a lot of facilities.