Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on September 21, 2011
The case was satisfactory. I wanted a case that I could clip to my belt - before, I was carrying the ipod in my pants pocket. It has swievel clip that conforms to my movements, and the clip disconnects from the case if the case gets snagged. I cut off the lid because it was in the way of accessing the control button. I used it this way for a year or so, then I wanted to take the ipod out. It was impossible. The ipod was jammed into the case. Actually, I had to jam it into the case in the beginning. I had to cut the case to get the ipod. Although the case was satisfying for the intended use, I would not buy this again.
on March 5, 2015
I really like this I pod case! I clip the case on my pocket as I walk or excersize, which is nice. The clip seemed very tight to grip. I had another clip from my old I pod case and reattached it to my new case, without any problem. When I first plugged in my ear buds, I noticed the sound would cut out when I lifted the cover. I opened and shut the cover by slightly stretching it near the plug site. This helped! I can now open and shut the cover to adjust the volume/ change songs etc. The magnet on the bottom of the cover is nice! It keeps the I pod covered and stationary away from the plug site. That is a nice feature!
on September 11, 2012
As a general rule, I am not putting my ipod in this case, it has magnets in it which over time could possibly cause problems with the hard drive, fatigue or erasure, you keep these away from your PCs and your ipods... very bad idea. As a technician, I used to demagnetize tape heads with less magnetic pull than these magnets have. I really would like Amazon to simply just credit me for the $6 and be somewhat careful in the future about products they sell and what they list in descriptions, show a little conscience and/or care Amazon !

I guess negative stars in ratings are out, Amazon?!

I don't know if I missed it or it was added later about the magnetic studs, I really wish this feature would have been more prominent in the description.
on September 26, 2010
This product is awesome. It protects the whole Ipod from being damaged when dropped, and protects the screen from getting dust or dirt on it when you have the cover closed. The cover is great because it is easy to open and close, but doesn't come open randomly because it uses magnets. Also, there is a hole for the headphones to plug in through the case, and for the cord to attach to charge it. The only downfall is that it is kind of hard to get the Ipod into the case, and extremely hard to get out. This is a good quality if you never want to take the Ipod out of the case, and it stops it from accidentally falling out. Great case though. Looks very nice, and pretty slim, easy to carry around.
on May 24, 2011
I've been using this for about a year probably. I have to say I love how this case protects the ipod and its' screen.

The cover easily stays in place by some little magnets. The belt clip works great and is easily removable if you wanted to put it in your shirt pocket or some thing.

I'd say the only downside is that if you're trying to watch video on your ipod you have to hold the cover open, but I think a lot of cases you'd have to do that or would have a more muddled view of the screen.
on November 25, 2014
The holes in the top of the case for the earphone jack and the lock switch for the ipod classic was not even close to being in the proper location. In order for this case to be functional I had to use a Dremel tool to open the hole for the earphone jack up enough to use this product.
on July 3, 2012
I originally purchased this case for my 160GB ipod. Besides the small adjustments i had to make in order for it to make the charger fit into the dock, it is an ok case. i do not use this case for travel or carry it around because my ipod remains in my car at all times since i bought a FM transmitter along with this case. Price wise, i think it is definitely worth it. However it did come with a strap and a belt clip that i don't think i will ever use.
on December 15, 2009
I can't comment on the belt attachment, I have no use for it.
I have a New IPod classic 30G I wanted to protect the screen and wheel. I keep this player in my handbag. This case fit very nicely, it well constructed and allows me to plug in my ear phones and it charges without having to remove it from the case. It looks stylish, although I can't figure out what to do with the strap. This case protects my IPod nicely. The magnetic closure insures it stay put. I have had this case for about 4 months now. No problem.
on June 28, 2012
I have an old style 80GB iPod and it is a perfect fit for this model. It is hard to get into the case at first, but loosens up a bit after repeated removals. The belt clip seems sturdy and well made, and the case in general has a good padded feel to it in your hand. At a little over $3.00, and almost as much for shipping, I still think that it is a bargain. Recommended
on February 13, 2008
I purchased this case as an addition to the silicon case that I already owened, and I like this case much better. I own the 80GB classic and I can keep the silicon case on my IPod and still fit it in within this leather case. I don't use the belt clip option, I only use the case, and it just goes into my briefcase or jacket pocket and it works out fine.