Syntus 150ml Essential Oil Diffuser Portable Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Diffusers with 7 Changeable Colored LED Lights, Adjustable Mist Mode and Waterless Auto Shut-off
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soundless Design - Syntus essential oil diffuser brings no beep when pressing any button.
- Waterless Auto Shutoff Function - The ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser saves the trouble of turning it off manually in sound sleep.
- No disturbing while sleeping - Light can be turned off with mist mode still on to create a comfortable atmosphere in bedrooms.
- Compact with Large Capacity - 150ml water capacity to purify the air without taking up more space in your room.
- Optional Working Modes - Intermittent/continuous mist mode; Certain/cycled colored light mode.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Syntus 150ml Essential Oil Diffuser is designed sleekly and compactly. In addition to keep your skin moist as well as ease your mind, you can place it wherever to decorate the room and purify the air.
How to use
①Take off the cap, add water below the max line.
②Add few drops of essential oil(not included).
③Close the cap, plug the power cord into a standard wall outlet.
About essential oils
As for how many drops people normally use, it would depend on how much "scent" you prefer and the size of the room. Besides, it varies from diffrent oils people would use.
Why Choose Us ?
Your products are under 12-month warranty. Please tell us directly if you need a replacement or refund. We will respond with hassle-free and friendly service in 24 hours. (Orders out of Amazon Return Window are also accepted)
Material: Upper parts PP + lower base ABS
Capacity of water tank: 150ml
Input Power: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
Most advanced ultrasonic technology: 2.4MHz
①Mist mode: Green LED light on - intermittent mode, mist 30 seconds and pause 30 seconds.
Red LED light on - continuous mode, mist continuously till water is running out.
②Light changing mode: A certain colored light mode / 7 colored lights cycled mode.
1 x Diffuser
1 x DQS121V-240050-U Power Adaptor
1 x Measuring cup for filling water
1 x User manual
Note: Oil is not inclued.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATED AS OF 12/10/16:
I planned to return this unit. The seller contacted me and offered to send me a new unit at no cost. The new unit does not leak and works wonderfully. I am pleased by the seller and the unit itself, the new unit came in quicker than I expected.
- Syntus is a little bigger and can hold a little more water.
- Urpower seems to push stronger (more steam comes out and it comes out further). Just a tiny bit. Very hard to tell though.
- Syntus surface is smoother. It is a little harder to grab. Urpower had more texture to it and that makes it seems easier to grab.
- This is personal opinion but I like the design of Syntus more. It has an angle at the top.
In conclusion, they both works wonderfully and the only reason I got Syntus the second time was that it was a little cheaper. (Urpower used to be the same price but they raised it because of its popularity or something)
CORRECTION, since my original review I have been in contact with Syntus. They have gone above and beyond what I would consider fair treatment. They refunded my money and sent me a new diffuser within a day and a half. After receiving the new unit I discovered that I had accidentally left a piece of the dome off of the original and that caused the leakage. SO IT WAS MY FAULT, REALLY. So now the original diffuser is working great again. I have offered to return the extra unit they sent me and return my refund but they refused my offer.
To conclude, the vaporizer is working as well as I expect it to. I'm especially happy with Syntus and can recommend the diffuser and the company without reservation. Thanks Syntus