Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on April 23, 2014
When I was a kid, my cousin would never let me play it because it was his "newest game he had", while I had to play with my sega genesis, but once he sold it to me and I got it, I felt in love with the game.

The game it self is very straight forward and very fun. But many things that come up now that I did not see as a kid are evident.

-The game is too easy. The AI's have to lock on you to start doing damage, were by the time they lock on, you could easyly aim for their heads and kill them.
-The graphics looks like a bunch of blocks put together (the character models) which in my personal taste makes the game very hilarious!
-There are many glitches that you notice along the way, but aren't really game breaking
-Even with all these problems, the gameplay is amazing. For a PSone game, this is defenetly a very good game!
on February 2, 2015
This is my childhood defining game. I remember when my cousin put the Playstation controller into my 6 year old hands for the first time. I was instantly drawn in by Gabe Logan and his epic mission. It hasn't aged very well but back in the day it was amazing. I'm sure if you ask anyone who's childhood involved playing this game, they'll tell you how damn good it is. I do recommend this game, it's definitely worth keeping in your collection.
on January 16, 2013
The original Syphon Filter trilogy set the standard to what the arcade style military third person shooter was to be on that generation of console. Whether you're an old school collector or someone thats looking to properly emulate old school games on a PC this game is one every good boy and girl should have.
on April 26, 2013
This is one of the classics here. Same as Syphon Filter 2. I loved this game 12 years ago and I wanted to buy it and play it again. It's fantastic with the rollings and all the weapons.
Great game!
on May 24, 2014
I for one LOVE this game. This game, Medal of Honor and Metal Gear Solid defined my childhood. I love how the disc was here a day before it was expected and there was no scratch on it whatsoever....it was as if it were brand new. I HIGHLY recommend it from these guys.
on November 9, 2009
Syphon Filter is a awesome game it was pretty advance in stealth reminded me of mg and splinter cell i only wish they would remake it and the others for ps3 with updated graphics
on December 2, 2014
The 1st game into the life of Gabe Logan,wow. I love to imitate his voice and imagine me being him because he's so cool lol. Fun fun game and among the best of the PS1 era.
on June 18, 2014
I loved playing this game back in 1999, so I decided to buy it to have it on my game collection. This game has lots of action, stealth, strategy and the plot is awesome! Id recommend it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2014
No complaints here, some parts of it became rather frustrating however. A nice venture into a new series, too bad it was slowed down by poor story telling in later games.
on September 3, 2013
Arrived in a timely manner and in great condition. No problems with the game and thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Recommended to those who grew up with the PS1.