- Hardcover: 2400 pages
- Publisher: Hendrickson Publishers; Three Volumes ed. edition (June 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1565634594
- ISBN-13: 978-1565634596
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #179,373 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Systematic Theology - (3-Volume Set) Three Volumes ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"It would be difficult to overestimate the influence that this study has had and continues to have. . . ." --David F. Wells
". . . presents the heart of Hodge's theology in an attractive and readable format." --James M. Boice --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.