- File Size: 5218 KB
- Print Length: 1296 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Zondervan; New Ed edition (May 18, 2009)
- Publication Date: May 18, 2009
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishing
- Language: English
- ASIN: B000FC2KE2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #89,553 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine New Ed Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
As a layman, my expectation of systematic theology was to encounter a technically challenging and theoretical textbook. It is far from that! Grudem has a writing style that is extremely easy to walk through. The application at the end of every chapter with questions to think about and hymns which address the topic were a real gem.
If you are thinking of reading his summary work, Biblical Theology instead, don't. Go for Systematic Theology. It's not as challenging as you might be thinking.
Encouraging, edifying and understandable. I highly recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Fundamentalism
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Systematic
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Fundamentalism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Theology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Theology > Systematic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies & Reference > Fundamentalism