- Series: Open Linguistics
- Hardcover: 318 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Academic (April 22, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826467733
- ISBN-13: 978-0826467737
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,373,406 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Systemic Functional Linguistics and Critical Discourse Analysis: Studies in Social Change (Open Linguistics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured world language titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
About the Author
Lynne Young is Associate Professor at the School of Linguistics and Applied Language Studies, Carleton University, Canada.Claire Harrison is a professional writer and editor and the co-author of Developing Online Content (John Wiley & Sons, 2000).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?