Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cen-Tec Systems 35290 Universal Vacuum Upholstery Attachment
|Price:||$8.24 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This vacuum accessory will fit all major canister vacuums, upright vacuums and central vacuum brands with 1.25 inch connections
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including beam, Nutone, electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, air vac
- Works with most models of Bissell, dirt Devil, Dyson, electrolux, Hoover, Kenmore, Miele, Oreck, Panasonic, Shark
- This attachment helps release embedded dirt in furniture or deeper carpets
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The 35290 upholstery attachment provides the perfect balance of quality and economy. This tool works great on hard floors with the insert 'slide on' and carpet with the insert off. It features continuous airflow to maximize effectiveness. The 35290 is black in color and can be coupled with a directional slide on (not included). this upholstery tool fits all standard 1.25 inch vacuum attachments, working with most Central vacuums, upright vacuums, and canister vacuums. This attachment is made in the USA.
Compare to similar items
This item Cen-Tec Systems 35290 Universal Vacuum Upholstery Attachment
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||First4Spares-US||Fai Tang||Amazon.com||A to Z Quality Products||Fai Tang|
Top customer reviews
slits sure don't like it, I can tell U that. I enjoy having this, and plenty of other heads handy. I have one
large with bristles head, that I often beat the stuffing out of, but only in the garage, with the shop vac. Another one
for the house.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets