BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

T.D. Jakes - It Will All Come out in the Fire
Format: DVD|Change

on January 28, 2015
It's amazing how God has gifted Bishop Jakes with the ability to take the ancient Word of God and contextualize it. Some don't see the relevance of the Word of God for present-day living; so they abandon it. However, in the hands of a skilled teacher, one's eyes can be opened to just how appropriate the Word is for daily living. This DVD is powerful in aiding one's understanding when going through hard places in life. I love it.
on March 14, 2017
encouraging!
on April 22, 2010
Really enjoyed this. I have a fairly big collection of TDJakes DVDs and was thrilled to find that Amazon carried some titles I did not yet have. I appreciate messages that are so rich, you want to hear them again because you want to internalize the content. I also appreciate a message that resonates in me to where I would be prone to watch it even when I was feeling down or vulnerable because there is nothing in it that I feel I need to weed out or disregard. This was definitely one that I could listen to repeatedly at any time. Well worth getting.
on July 13, 2016
Wow, this was an excellent sermon, really spirited preaching. We loved it.
on October 28, 2013
Same scripture, different interpretation. Powerful, Anointed, Knowledgable, and spiritual food that just enlarge ones hunger for the word of God. I love this one for it speaks to me where I am at in this point in my spiritual journey with God. I am excited.
on June 22, 2016
Great purchase! Definitely worth the price
on May 21, 2013
I am so glad I purchased this dvd. Bishop Jakes delivers an inspiring and encouraging message. The dvd was exactly what I purchased and it was new. Also, I would buy from this seller again since I received exactly what I ordered in a timely manner.
on August 19, 2014
As always, Bishop T.D. Jakes speaks the word through stories in the Bible that make you understand the word and make it effective in your life.
on October 19, 2015
Awesome as always. Effective message for the believer.
on April 18, 2014
Video was great, I would recommend it and I would purchase it again. Learned a lot, great spiritual teachings. T.D. Jakes is a great speaker