- Weight: 4.32 ounces
T-Mobile G1 Case, BoxWave® [AluArmor Jacket] Tough Armor Metal Cover for T-Mobile G1 - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Form-fitting case designed to perfectly fit your G1
- Made of anodized aluminum that is strong yet lightweight
- Designed with a clear plexiglass window that protects your G1's screen so you can easily read your display!
- Interior is padded with a thin layer of foam that holds your device securely in place
- Accessible openings give quick access to button functions, camera, and charging/synchronization port
Designed to match the rugged, yet sleek, look of the G1, your device will feel right at home in its new AluArmor Jacket.
The dual hinge AluArmor Jacket is constructed with aircraft grade anodized aluminum, achieving the elusive combination of lightweight strength. And while the anodized aluminum case protects your G1 from external threats, the micro layer foam interior prevents unwanted scratches and dings to the backing of your device.Turning the AluArmor Jacket over in your hands you will notice the additional features that add touches of beauty to the beast.
- Detachable belt clip
- Device specific openings that allow unhindered access to your camera, flash, charging port, and button controls
- Side snap metal latch that locks the AluArmor Jacket closed
Top Customer Reviews
It does have its drawbacks. The touchscreen, while visible through the clear plastic window, cannot be used with the cover closed. The trackball and the physical buttons let you do a lot, but not as conveniently or quickly as with touchscreen. When the cover is open, nothing is holding the phone inside the case, so you have to be careful not to dump the phone out. Also, you are putting your signal-sending and -receiving device inside of a metal box. If cell reception is already weak where you use your phone the most, this case will not improve your situation.
This is a good product but not necessarily the right solution for everyone or for use at all times.
In conclusion, toughest case on the market but as easy to get into as fort knox when you want to use the touch screen. You may want to weigh this before buying.