- Size (LWH): 5.6 inches, 3.7 inches, 0.6 inches
- Network Compatibility: LTE
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
T-Mobile Prepaid Complete SIM Starter Kit - No Contract Network Connection (Universal: Standard, Mirco, Nano SIM)
|Price:||$8.65 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.34 (13%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Buying an unlocked, compatible phone or tablet, This Complete SIM Kit allows you to choose a plan and connect to T-Mobile’s Nationwide 4G LTE network.
- Punch out the ready-to-use Nano SIM, slip it into your phone or tablet, and you’re ready to go.
- Use any T-Mobile or compatible GSM unlocked phone or tablet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
New, Sealed, Never Used, Never Activated. Micro/Standard/Nano SIM Card - three in one. For GSM cell phone or Apple iPhone or other compatible tablets. For Prepaid usage. No Contract. Use your own device - activate any T-Mobile or unlocked compatible GSM cell phone, Apple iPhone, or other compatible tablets. Ready to use. Activation Code included.
Top Customer Reviews
I was currently using a micro sized SIM in my iPhone 4s and wanted to change it to a nano size SIM since I like switching phones every few days. I used the included nano to micro SIM adapter and the fitment was perfect in my iPhone 4s! (It worked well in my Nexus 4 too) I will now be purchasing this kit in the future if I need additional adapters: $5 for a nano SIM and two adapters compared to $15 for a nano SIM from the T-Mobile website without any adapters. The only thing missing in this kit compared to the SAdapter three pack kit is that this T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit does not include the micro to standard size adapter. You're covered though since a nano to standard adapter is included (assuming that you're already using the nano SIM).
Changing SIM cards couldn't be any easier. The inside flap of the box states that if you're on a postpaid plan such as the Simple Choice Plan, you would need to call and speak with someone from T-Mobile customer care to make the switch. You actually could just call the dedicated SIM card activation line at 1-877-234-4299 and enter or speak your SIM card number to the automated machine and have the switch done in minutes without having to wait for a live representative.
Couldn't recommend this enough! A definite 5 stars!
Was able to try the nano SIM along with the adapters in several more phones/tablets (some of which I own, some from friends/family) and they worked/fit well:
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 6 Plus
- Amazon Fire Phone
- OnePlus One (both nano and micro SIM trays)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 7 tablet (for fitment)
- iPad 3rd generation tablet (for fitment)
Nano SIM and adapters are still working perfectly! For those frugal shoppers out there, keep checking Amazon as well as the T-Mobile website. They recently ran a promotion for this exact same kit for $0.99 using the promo code SIM99. Was able to pick up a few more to switch my entire family over to Nano SIM cards. This will hopefully future-proof us from having to buy another SIM card for a while until they come up with an even smaller one? :)
Still highly recommended!
how to setup sim card for first use
1. After getting your sim card, check the sim card validity. Activate before the sim card validity expires. Go to this link for activation [...] 2. Find your 19-digit SIM number on the plastic card that holds your SIM card.
3. Check your 15-digit serial number (IMEI) on the inside of your device’s battery compartment or by dialing *#06# from your phone
4. Your 11-to-12-digit Activation Code is located on the Activation Card included in the package with your device/SIM.
5. Then choose your plan. If you choose "pay as you go plan" then recharge for $10 for 3 months validity. You can use your debit/credit/bank. You can see that $3 is deducted for the current month and balance $7 will be shown in your account. Check your T-Mobile balance by dialing #225# from your mobile. Go to this link for Prepaid Pay As You Go Plan[...]
6. Now you can start using your new number. Good Luck.
It's $30 prepaid and gives you unlimited texting, 5GB of 4G/LTE data (with reduced speeds after), and 100 talk minutes. That's awesome for me because I text a lot and use a fairly large amount of data between spotify in the car and internet when I'm not on WiFi. Only twice have I come close to using 5GB of data. I also don't talk on the phone much, and with an iPhone, calling other iPhones with facetime talk doesn't use your minutes. The other thing is that the plan has free international talk and text, so it was great for my French roommate to have for a few months while she stayed with us.
This card is your gateway to getting that plan. You find the plan online and you have to have your T-Mobile capable phone already (this plan doesn't work with phone payment plans), then you get this sim card, activate the sim card using this pack online, you set up your automatic payments, and you now have a $30 unlimited text and data with 100 minutes talk plan. You'll be hard-pressed to find anything close to that.
You have to do the whole process online though. T-Mobile doesn't sell these cards, they'll try to sell you a plan to get the sim card for $50 a month, then let you switch your plan. Save yourself time, money, and effort and just get this sim card pack online and activate the plan online.