- Size (LWH): 4.8 inches, 2.4 inches, 0.4 inches
- Weight: 5.44 ounces
- Network Compatibility: GSM
- Minimum Rated Talk Time: 300 minutes
- Minimum Rated Standby Time: 288 hours
T-Mobile myTouch by HTC, White (T-Mobile)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Blazing fast 3G/4G-enabled, Android 2.2-powered smartphone with 3.8-inch touchscreen and Video Chat capabilities
- Compatible with T-Mobile's growing HSPA+ 4G network--up to 3 times faster than standard 3G networks
- 5-MP camera with HD 720p video capture; Wireless-N Wi-Fi; Bluetooth stereo music; 4 GB internal memory plus microSD expansion (with 8 GB card); GPS navigation
- Up to 6 hours of talk time, up to 288 hours (12 days) of standby time; released in November, 2010
- What's in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 8 GB microSD memory card, USB cable, hands-free stereo headset, quick start guide
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
On to the phone. There is more on this phone than I could ask for. My gosh, I am just so impressed.
Before purchasing the phone, I read many reviews. There were many good reviews for this phone. One review that I came across stated: 6 hours of talk time and 11 days of standby. This may hold true if there were no preinstalled apps on the phone. I charged my phone the minute I received it. 3 hrs later I noticed that the battery was going down. (I didn't even talk on the phone yet) I knew how to fix this. I would just go in and uninstall the apps that I do not need. No can do! Any preinstalled app cannot be uninstalled. So I stopped the apps from running that I do not need. My battery doesn't seem to drain as much now.
All smart phones have preinstalled apps on them. In my opinion just preinstalled the important apps and if a person wants more then they can go and download what they want.
I gave the phone 5 stars as I feel it is a great and excellent phone. The phone is very user firendly, takes great pictures, sound is great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this phone for 2yrs without any problem. Great phone and beautiful pics quality.Published 14 months ago by PATRICK E. WORTEE
love this phone. it isn't exactly the same as the one I got from T-mobile. it is getting old/outdated though- I see I will eventually have to purchase a newer phone to use the... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Karen F.
I purchased this phone under the assumption it was new because that is what the seller advertised it as but when I received it, there were small scratches on the casing and... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Crystal Neumann
Wasn't working when it came..had a little trouble getting back refund but did get it resolved eventuallyPublished 18 months ago by Karen Jones
Worked perfectly for the first couple weeks... but after about a month phone died and wouldn't turn back onPublished 20 months ago by anastazia mcfarlane