Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on November 27, 2013
Pros:
- It works
- low profile form factor

Cons:
- Very loose in the socket, comes undone pretty regularly so you have to jiggle it back in.

Bottom Line:
- If you need a low profile DC adapter for a compatible device, this is your only option. If I'm wrong, PLEASE TELL ME! I'd love to get something that fits more snugly.

EDIT: 3 months later, stopped working. No real surprise there.
on July 4, 2015
I have had this power supply for about a year and it works, but the cigarette lighter socket fit loose and the adapter comes off frequently which cause me to constantly refit the power supply. The LED light it is also too bright and distracting while driving at night.
on September 10, 2015
have had it for a while now. still works. great product
on February 29, 2016
Great gadget!
on February 2, 2014
I end up buying Belkin regular power-plug but this accesory helped it to use in my Car which doesn't have Bluetooth media streaming
on January 21, 2015
It works!
on June 30, 2014
Excellent
on December 24, 2014
I would give this a negative star rating if I could! It does not work in my car with my phone. I contacted the company and they emailed me saying they wanted to send me some adapter. But I emailed them back saying that it would NOT work with my car due to the fact that I don't have an auxiliary button in my car (I found out after I had ordered it). They NEVER responded back after that. I just want my money back!
on March 22, 2014
It doesn't even work for my phone. I figured it would fit in my headphone jack, but it doesn't. Its way too small. It would have helped if the picture showed what the piece for the headphone jack looks like.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question