- File Size: 391 KB
- Print Length: 243 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0439240727
- Publication Date: October 23, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009W36FQ4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #602,764 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
T*Witches 3: Seeing Is Deceiving Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is by far the best T*Witches book. The next one is pretty good too. Can't wait to read more of this series!!
My favorite part of this book is that there is never a boring point. Also it always leaves so many questions in your head, but I didn't like the fact that they made Beth so easy to fool. I still would recommend this book to others though, but make sure you read the first two books before you read this one.
My favorite character in this book is Alex because she always seems so wise, knows what to do. What I would like to know though is if Alex and Beth ever become good friends. My favorite part of this book was when they said on page #231 "I feel it. I know it. She's alive", and the reason I like this part is that it leaves so many questions in your head. I enjoyed this book and it is a nice story about friendship.
Alex wanted to help so badly, she grabbed the person and dragged her back into the store and switched them back. When they face their greatest danger, defeating their uncle, they find him with the help of a new friend. When the twins actually defeat their evil uncle they might be able to finally communicate with their parents.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Friendship
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery