Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 169 reviews
on June 16, 2013
I have such a problem finding aviators that fit my face and my concern with these was that they would look the same. The bottom is longer which means I can wear them and it was 2 weeks of bliss - until (and this is where they loose a star), one of the nose pads got stuck in my hair and fell right out. The other one followed close behind. I still wear them every once in awhile because they still look great but without the pads they slip off.

The finish is great! Very resilient and had I taken care of them with the case that is pretty awesome, I wouldn't have to be ordering a new pair however... I am ordering the same exact thing because of the style.
on January 31, 2014
If you are looking for a pair of sunglasses with that little extra somethin' somethin' then these are yours. I wear these outside in the snow because the are tinted quite dark which are perfect for when the sun is at its peak. Very sturdy. and awesome. Highly recomend/
-AF
on May 21, 2015
I've purchased 3 pairs of these sunglasses. 1 silver pair and 2 gold pair. The glasses themselves are wonderful. I had one gold pair swept away at the beach and ordered another to replace it. However all 3 pair I have ordered have had insufficient protection for shipment. The most recent pair I had to return because the bridge and lenses were so mangled. They are a great price for the quality of they survive shipment. I intend to try one more time to replace the gold pair but if the shipment is mangled again I'll have to cut my losses with the silver pair and stop wasting time and money on sub par packaging for a nice product.
5 stars for the glasses. Zero stars for the packaging. All 3 had issues but the last one was bad enough I refused to try to bend them back into correct shape.
on October 30, 2015
For years I wore my dad's old aviator cop sunglasses from the 70s. After losing them I searched in vain trying to find a replacement. Modern aviators are way to small. I have a big, square head and most modern aviators make me look ridiculous. And I don't know how many aviators I've ordered because the shape looked right, but they ended up being just too small.
These are PERFECT. Large, but not absurdly over-sized. The craftsmanship is waaay better than I was expecting for the price. Sturdy. Quality gold finish. They're very dark, you'll be blind indoors, but set for driving.
I'm ordering another pair immediately, for fear they will be discontinued and I will be again without my dad's old cop glasses, because these fit the bill perfectly.
on August 19, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE. The only reason this has four stars instead of five is because they are a little wide and I am always pushing them up on my nose. The color, the shape and the shade of these glasses are incredible though and I have been wearing them ever since they arrived. They came in a nice little bag that is great for storage and cleaning.
on March 14, 2017
Really liked these!
on August 4, 2016
These are awesome shades they are a nice standard frame size but the tint inside is like a really bold sepia. Its not tinted like regular shades. They get dirty really easily but they are completely mirrored. You cant see through them looking straight at it which is great.
on November 18, 2014
So far so good! No scratches or dents, glasses in good condition. They did come with a weird pouch with a dirty flag on it (pouch is clean, I think the flag is a picture of a dirty or burned one or something). But I have my own case so no biggie. I like these sunglasses and wear them when driving. They do make lights look yellow, but I kind of like that. They protect my eyes from the sun and no one can tell where I am looking.
on September 10, 2014
Super mirrored so that was exciting. They're really comfortable, and work better than my old aviator style sunglasses- no squinting! And they give everything a warm brown tone, its like it's 5pm all the time, I love it. Thanks so much!
on November 20, 2014
as soon as i tried these on i immediately ordered another pair. not too big, not too small - just right. slight yellow/warm tint so the world looks better while you have 'em on. plus the mirrored finish is great so no one can see where you're looking and you can scope honeys with ease! i'm just sayin - summer outfits sometimes make it hard to maintain eye contact when you're talking to girls if ya know what i mean