T-fal PF111 Balanced Living Programmable Automatic Bread machine Stainless Steel Housing Nonstick Coating, 600-watt, Stainless Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 600 watts of power; 2 loaf sizes: 1.5 and 2 lbs; 3 crust settings: light, medium, and dark
- 12 programs: basic, whole wheat, french gluten free, sweet, rapid 1.5 lb loaf, rapid 2 lb loaf, dough, jam, cake, sandwich, baking only
- Delayed start (up to 15 hours) and automatic keep-warm functions
- Brushed stainless steel housing with black accents; Accessories included: measuring cup and spoon
- 1-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Enjoy the tasty and wholesome goodness of homemade bread thanks to the T-fal PF111EUS Balanced Living Breadmaker. Bake a variety of fresh, wholesome breads with the 12 easy to use pre-programmed settings including whole wheat, French, sweet, pizza dough, jam, bake only and gluten free. There’s even a rapid baking option. Make a 1.5lb or 2lbs loaf of bread with the T-fal non-stick pan - it’s a great way to add whole grains throughout the day for your family. With the 15-hour delayed start function, you can wake up to the smell of fresh baked bread. Just program your recipe at night and it will be ready to eat in the morning. The T-fal PF111EUS Balanced Living Breadmaker will even keep your bread warm for one hour. Alter the look and customize the taste with 3 crust settings: light, medium & dark. The T-fal PF111EUS Balanced Living Breadmaker comes with a measuring cup and a measuring spoon to measure your ingredients.
Top Customer Reviews
The measuring cup supplied is unusable since it cannot be read when filled. I will give this a rating of 3.1/2 stars.
Minor drawbacks are:
1) all buttons doesn't have any labels and you have to use manual to figure out what does these weird icons/numbers mean
2) the small window always covers with fog
The day came when I was ready to use it and well.. I had all my ingredients ready and the darn thing did not work at ALL! I was unable to return it to amazon because my husband had thrown out the boxes that it came in.
I called T-fal directly and received excellent customer service. The particular model that I had was discontinued but they were able to send me a replacement for a newer model.
Overall this machine is excellent, and since i cant compare it to others i wont take off a notice for the only thing that might be a bit better. The crust settings even on the darkest and hardest crust seems to still not be as hard as a good old school bread, but its sufficient to give me that nice crisp crunch i enjoy.