Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
T-fal A821SA Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Charcoal
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy non-stick 10pc set includes every piece for your everyday meals.
- Exceptionally durable dishwasher safe cookware for easy clean up
- Durable non-stick interior for easy cleaning and cooking
- Ergonomic comfortable grip. Oven safe up to 350.F/177.C
- Delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
- The unit is packed in brown box The set includes T-fal Use and Care l with warranty card
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
T-fal Initiatives Non-stick Charcoal 10-Piece Cookware Set
The T-fal Initiatives Non-stick 10-Piece Cookware Set is handsomely stylish with a charcoal gray exterior and black interior. With the essential pieces for day to day cooking, this cookware set comes with vented, tempered glass lids for convenience and controlled cooking. This 10-piece set includes a 8-inch, 9.5-inch and 11-inch fry pan, 1-quart and 2-quart sauce pan with lids, 5-quart dutch oven and a steamer insert.
- Non-stick interior and exterior for easy cooking and clean up
- Ergonomically designed handles for a comfortable and secure grip
- Durable aluminum construction
- Even heat distribution for consistent cooking results
- Dishwasher safe
What's in the Box
8-inch, 9.5-inch and 11-inch fry pan, 1-quart and 2-quart sauce pan with lids, 5-quart dutch, steamer insert, and Lifetime Limited warranty information.
Ergonomic Handle and Oven Safe
The T-fal Initiatives Non-stick Cookware Set has ergonomically designed handles for comfortable gripping. Handles are oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No fat is necessary on non-stick products, but is recommended for flavor development
- Aerosol cooking spray is not recommended on non-stick cookware
- Low to moderate heat is recommended when cooking. Overheating the pan will lessen the life of its non-stick interior
- Safe for use with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils
Cooking with Non-stick Cookware
T-fal non-stick cookware is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking. Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat. For best results, keep the following in mind during cooking:
No fat is necessary on non-stick products, but is recommended for flavor development.
Aerosol cooking spray is not recommended on non-stick cookware.
Low to moderate heat is recommended when cooking. Overheating the pan will lessen the life of its non-stick interior.
Safe for use with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils.
|T-fal Initiatives Nonstick 10pc Set||T-fal Signature Nonstick 12pc Set||T-fal Professional Total Nonstick 12pc Set||T-fal Ultimate Nonstick 12pc Set|
|Oven Safe||350 Degrees F||350 Degrees F||400 Degrees F||400 Degrees F|
|Utensils Included||Spoon, Spatula, Ladle||Spatula, Spoon|
|Even-Heat Anti-Warp Base||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Metal Utensil Safe||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
T-fal C530SC Signature Nonstick Expert Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Black
T-fal B363S3 Specialty Nonstick Omelette Pan 8-Inch 9.5-Inch and 11-Inch Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Fry Pan / Saute Pan Cookware Set, 3-Piece, Gray
T-fal C067SC Metallics Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Bronze
Vremi 15 Piece Nonstick Cookware Set; 2 Saucepans and 2 Dutch Ovens with Glass Lids, 2 Fry Pans and 5 Nonstick Cooking Utensils; Oven Safe
T-fal C508SE Excite Nonstick Thermo-Spot Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 14-Piece, Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Item Dimensions||11.6 x 20 x 11.3 in||13.75 x 24.5 x 11.25 in||12.5 x 18.5 x 11.25 in||13.26 x 21.84 x 11.7 in||12.99 x 18.99 x 7.08 in||12 x 23 x 9.1 in|
|Number of Pieces||10||12||3||1||15||1|
T-fal A821SA94 Initiatives Nonstic Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set, Gray
Nonstick inside and out for easy cleaning, this 10-piece cookware set outfits a kitchen with the basics while permitting healthful, low-fat cooking. The set consists of a 8 inch saute pan, a 9.5 inch saute pan, a 11 inch saute pan, a 1-quart saucepan with lid, a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a steamer, and a covered 5 quart Dutch oven that doubles as a pot for cooking pasta, simmering stock, or making soup. Lids are vented, made of tempered glass, and have knobs that adjust to vent steam for controlled cooking. Ergonomic handles made of tough plastic stay cool on the stovetop and are oven-safe to 350 degrees F. They're welded, with no inside rivets to trap food, and have hanging holes. Though inexpensive, the cookware is handsome and stylish, with charcoal gray exteriors and charcoal black interiors. Bottoms resist warping for uniform heating without hot spots. This cookware carries a lifetime warranty against defects, excluding dishwasher damage. --Fred Brack
What's in the Box
1-quart saucepan with lid, 2-quart saucepan with lid, 5 quart Dutch oven with lid, 8-inch sauté pan, 9.5-inch sauté pan, 11-inch sauté pan, and steamer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TIPS AND INFORMATION:
- Although these may be dishwasher safe, it's not recommended for ceramic coating. Try not to run them very often, and after you do make sure you:
- SEASON your ceramic coating (Google is your tool if you need to find out how or what that is).
- You can typically clean ceramic coating by: letting it fully cool down before rinsing with just water (no soap) and wiping, rinsing with scalding hot water after cooking (it is important not to inflict temperature fluctuations) and wiping/drying, OR hand washing with soap, then re-seasoning after it dries.
- Do not use metal kitchen utensils in this cookware, do not stack metal-bottomed cookware on top of the ceramic coatings (unless using a buffer, like thin cloths between each pot/pan). I have little to no space in my kitchen so all my cookware goes into one awkward cupboard. Since I must stack these, I use a linen separator between the coating and metal bottom. You can actually buy some on Amazon if you don't have anything you can use around the house.
- Try not to drop any of these, as they are made from aluminum and will bend/warp.
- If you have any issues with defective handles I don't recommend writing off this entire set. Amazon has a great return policy and all of these sets are under warranty anyways.
- Ceramic coating is PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free and Cadmium-Free (safer than traditional non-stick)
This information should be presented clearly by the seller. Hopefully the company sees these reviews and makes the necessary adjustments.
So far not one issue with the set, I will update as my usage is prolonged. I'm very happy with the even heating, non-stick surface, feel of the handles, lightness of weight and appearance. The quality is definitely focused in the cookware itself, the utensils that come with it are sub-par but do the job. Cleaning is a breeze for me, albeit a bit of a routine change. So glad I made the switch.
Its now July 5 and we boxed them up to return them to the company because they look horrible, warped and falling apart. I will let you all know how the company handles this.
Oct 28, 2017 t-fal never once responded to several emails about my warranty questions, getting a replacement or a refund. Please don't waste your money on this garbage or anything that t-fal makes.
The glass lids do not fit the frying pans like my old Wearever set does. The walls on these pans are about half the thickness of my old set. I checked the 5 quart dutch oven with a caliper. The side wall of the pan is .077 inches. On my old Wearever 5 quart the wall thickness is .134 inches. I can take the T-Fal 5 quart with my hands on each side of the wall rim and flex the sides in and out. The handles are hard cheap plastic and have a burr on the back of each from injection molding I presume.
I have attached a photo of the cheap injection molded handles. You can see waste product that never was trimmed off and smoothed.
I would not recommend this cookware. Try to find something that heavier duty.
The littlest of the pans are kind of worthless (the tiny one claims to be the perfect pan for one egg). It did indeed fit one egg and work okay but it almost seemed gimicky; who wants to cook one egg? Otherwise I want to cook multiple, simultaneously.
The bottoms have some pretty sharp feeling edges on them. A minor gripe; possibly gives it better grip.
The handles all feel firm and decent. The pans are relatively light as well; nothing heavy like glass or porcelain.
All in all... 9 pans / pots / skillets for around $55 ; that all perform as they should? That's just stupid great value. I just bought another T-fal 2 quart pot by itself for 17 bucks... a near identical pot was included in this set. Wish I would have just went with this set to begin with!