Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
T-fal A821SA Initiatives Nonstick Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, Charcoal
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy non-stick 10pc set includes every piece for your everyday meals.
- Exceptionally durable dishwasher safe cookware for easy clean up
- Durable non-stick interior for easy cleaning and cooking
- Ergonomic comfortable grip. Oven safe up to 350.F/177.C
- Delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
- The unit is packed in brown box The set includes T-fal Use and Care l with warranty card
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
T-fal Initiatives Non-stick Charcoal 10-Piece Cookware Set
The T-fal Initiatives Non-stick 10-Piece Cookware Set is handsomely stylish with a charcoal gray exterior and black interior. With the essential pieces for day to day cooking, this cookware set comes with vented, tempered glass lids for convenience and controlled cooking. This 10-piece set includes a 8-inch, 9.5-inch and 11-inch fry pan, 1-quart and 2-quart sauce pan with lids, 5-quart dutch oven and a steamer insert.
- Non-stick interior and exterior for easy cooking and clean up
- Ergonomically designed handles for a comfortable and secure grip
- Durable aluminum construction
- Even heat distribution for consistent cooking results
- Dishwasher safe
What's in the Box
8-inch, 9.5-inch and 11-inch fry pan, 1-quart and 2-quart sauce pan with lids, 5-quart dutch, steamer insert, and Lifetime Limited warranty information.
Ergonomic Handle and Oven Safe
The T-fal Initiatives Non-stick Cookware Set has ergonomically designed handles for comfortable gripping. Handles are oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- No fat is necessary on non-stick products, but is recommended for flavor development
- Aerosol cooking spray is not recommended on non-stick cookware
- Low to moderate heat is recommended when cooking. Overheating the pan will lessen the life of its non-stick interior
- Safe for use with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils
Cooking with Non-stick Cookware
T-fal non-stick cookware is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking. Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat. For best results, keep the following in mind during cooking:
No fat is necessary on non-stick products, but is recommended for flavor development.
Aerosol cooking spray is not recommended on non-stick cookware.
Low to moderate heat is recommended when cooking. Overheating the pan will lessen the life of its non-stick interior.
Safe for use with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils.
T-fal Initiatives Nonstick 10pc Set
T-fal Signature Nonstick 12pc Set
T-fal Professional Total Nonstick 12pc Set
T-fal Ultimate Nonstick 12pc Set
|Oven Safe||350 Degrees F||350 Degrees F||400 Degrees F||400 Degrees F|
|Utensils Included||Spoon, Spatula, Ladle||Spatula, Spoon|
|Even-Heat Anti-Warp Base||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Metal Utensil Safe||✔||✔||✔|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.6 x 20 x 11.3 in||13.75 x 24.5 x 11.25 in||9.01 x 22.78 x 11.9 in||12.75 x 24 x 13.88 in||13.84 x 21.84 x 15.4 in||23.2 x 14.8 x 12.6 in|
|Number of Pieces||10||12||1||1||1||1|
|Size||10-Piece||12 Piece||14-Piece Set||12-Piece||17-Piece||12 Piece|
T-fal A821SA94 Initiatives Nonstic Inside and Out Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set, Gray
Nonstick inside and out for easy cleaning, this 10-piece cookware set outfits a kitchen with the basics while permitting healthful, low-fat cooking. The set consists of a 8 inch saute pan, a 9.5 inch saute pan, a 11 inch saute pan, a 1-quart saucepan with lid, a 2-quart saucepan with lid, a steamer, and a covered 5 quart Dutch oven that doubles as a pot for cooking pasta, simmering stock, or making soup. Lids are vented, made of tempered glass, and have knobs that adjust to vent steam for controlled cooking. Ergonomic handles made of tough plastic stay cool on the stovetop and are oven-safe to 350 degrees F. They're welded, with no inside rivets to trap food, and have hanging holes. Though inexpensive, the cookware is handsome and stylish, with charcoal gray exteriors and charcoal black interiors. Bottoms resist warping for uniform heating without hot spots. This cookware carries a lifetime warranty against defects, excluding dishwasher damage. --Fred Brack
What's in the Box
1-quart saucepan with lid, 2-quart saucepan with lid, 5 quart Dutch oven with lid, 8-inch sauté pan, 9.5-inch sauté pan, 11-inch sauté pan, and steamer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TIPS AND INFORMATION:
- Although these may be dishwasher safe, it's not recommended for ceramic coating. Try not to run them very often, and after you do make sure you:
- SEASON your ceramic coating (Google is your tool if you need to find out how or what that is).
- You can typically clean ceramic coating by: letting it fully cool down before rinsing with just water (no soap) and wiping, rinsing with scalding hot water after cooking (it is important not to inflict temperature fluctuations) and wiping/drying, OR hand washing with soap, then re-seasoning after it dries.
- Do not use metal kitchen utensils in this cookware, do not stack metal-bottomed cookware on top of the ceramic coatings (unless using a buffer, like thin cloths between each pot/pan). I have little to no space in my kitchen so all my cookware goes into one awkward cupboard. Since I must stack these, I use a linen separator between the coating and metal bottom. You can actually buy some on Amazon if you don't have anything you can use around the house.
- Try not to drop any of these, as they are made from aluminum and will bend/warp.
- If you have any issues with defective handles I don't recommend writing off this entire set. Amazon has a great return policy and all of these sets are under warranty anyways.
- Ceramic coating is PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free and Cadmium-Free (safer than traditional non-stick)
This information should be presented clearly by the seller. Hopefully the company sees these reviews and makes the necessary adjustments.
So far not one issue with the set, I will update as my usage is prolonged. I'm very happy with the even heating, non-stick surface, feel of the handles, lightness of weight and appearance. The quality is definitely focused in the cookware itself, the utensils that come with it are sub-par but do the job. Cleaning is a breeze for me, albeit a bit of a routine change. So glad I made the switch.
The only con is the small pan which is really the size of a toy kitchen set pan and not really useful for cooking.
- the instructions say that hand-washing is recommended. I think they'd be OK in a dish washer, but might not last as long.
- the lid for the large pot does not fit the large pan, which can be a pain. The smaller lids fit the pans fine.
The handles come loose all the time and have finally come off completely on one pan. So the medium pan is now in the trash after a year of medium use.
Update at 5 months:
I still love this set. They have a couple tiny chips because husband uses a metal spoon on them, but otherwise in great shape! Will continue to use and would/will order this set again.