Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
T-fal C996SE Initiatives Nonstick Ceramic Coating PTFE PFOA and Cadmium Free Scratch Resistant Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Cookware Set, 14-Piece, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Innovative ceramic interior offers superior stain resistance, superior scratch resistance. The most durable coating suitable for all cooking utensils.
- Quality ceramic non-stick interior promotes healthy cooking by lessening the need for fats and oils.
- The heavy gauge aluminum construction offers efficient cooking, even heat distribution and durable usage. The Egg Wonder fry pan is paper wrap and placed on inside shrink Dutch oven with lid down, along with literature.
- The Ceramic interior is PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free and Cadmium-Free
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. Safe for all cooking methods except induction. Cooking surface able to reach 570 Degrees F; oven safe to 350 Degrees F; Dishwasher Safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
T-fal Initiatives Ceramic Non-stick 14-Piece Black Cookware Set
Bring healthy cooking to your kitchen with the T-fal Initiatives Ceramic Non-stick 14-Piece Cookware Set. PTFE, PFOA and Cadmium Free, this ceramic cookware set is durable, recyclable and high temperature resistant. Perfect for searing meats, poultry and fish, delivering a crisper, more evenly cooked food. The set includes: 7.5-Inch Fry Pan, 11-Inch Fry Pan with Lid, 1-Quart and 2-Quart Sauce Pans with Lids, 5-Quart Dutch Oven with Lid, One Egg Wonder, and 4 Nylon Tools.
- Ceramic interior offers superior stain resistance and scratch resistance
- Ceramic non-stick interior promotes healthy cooking by lessening the need for fats and oils
- Heavy gauge aluminum construction
- Safe for all cooking methods except induction
- PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free and Cadmium-Free
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
What’s in the Box
7.5-Inch Fry Pan, 11-Inch Fry Pan with Lid, 1-Quart and 2-Quart Sauce Pans with Lids, 5-Quart Dutch Oven with Lid, One Egg Wonder, 4 Nylon Tools and lifetime limited warranty information.
Innovative Ceramic Interior
The T-fal Initiatives Ceramic Non-stick Cookware Set is constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum and delivers even heating for efficient cooking. The PTFE-free, PFOA-free and Cadmium-free non-stick coating provides for excellent release, and is a healthy alternative. The ceramic cooking surface resists heat up to 570° Fahrenheit. The pan is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The ceramic cookware set is compatible with all cooktops, except induction.
Cooking with Ceramic Non-stick Cookware
T-fal ceramic non-stick cookware is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking. Preheat your cook top on low to moderate heat. For best results, keep the following in mind during cooking:
No fat is necessary on ceramic nonstick products, but is recommended for flavor development.
Aerosol cooking spray is not recommended on ceramic non-stick cookware.
Low to moderate heat is recommended when cooking. Safe for use with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils.
|T-fal Initiatives Ceramic 16pc Set||T-fal Precision Hard Anodized Ceramic 12pc Set||T-fal Precision Stainless Steel Ceramic 12pc Set|
|Cooktop Safe||570 Degrees F||570 Degrees F||570 Degrees F|
|Oven Safe (w/out Lids)||350 Degrees F||400 Degrees F||500 Degrees F|
|Riveted Handles||Yes, with Silicone Grip||✓|
Compare with similar items
T-fal C921SE64 Initiatives Ceramic Nonstick PTFE-PFOA-Cadmium Free Dishwasher Safe 14-Piece Set Cookware, Black. The set includes: 8-Inch Fry Pan, 11-Inch Fry pan with lid, 1-Quart Sauce Pan with lid, 2-Quart Sauce Pan with lid, 5-Quart Stewpot with lid, One Egg Wonder, 4 nylon tools. 7" frying pan is nestled under the small sauce pan.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TIPS AND INFORMATION:
- Although these may be dishwasher safe, it's not recommended for ceramic coating. Try not to run them very often, and after you do make sure you:
- SEASON your ceramic coating (Google is your tool if you need to find out how or what that is).
- You can typically clean ceramic coating by: letting it fully cool down before rinsing with just water (no soap) and wiping, rinsing with scalding hot water after cooking (it is important not to inflict temperature fluctuations) and wiping/drying, OR hand washing with soap, then re-seasoning after it dries.
- Do not use metal kitchen utensils in this cookware, do not stack metal-bottomed cookware on top of the ceramic coatings (unless using a buffer, like thin cloths between each pot/pan). I have little to no space in my kitchen so all my cookware goes into one awkward cupboard. Since I must stack these, I use a linen separator between the coating and metal bottom. You can actually buy some on Amazon if you don't have anything you can use around the house.
- Try not to drop any of these, as they are made from aluminum and will bend/warp.
- If you have any issues with defective handles I don't recommend writing off this entire set. Amazon has a great return policy and all of these sets are under warranty anyways.
- Ceramic coating is PTFE-Free, PFOA-Free and Cadmium-Free (safer than traditional non-stick)
This information should be presented clearly by the seller. Hopefully the company sees these reviews and makes the necessary adjustments.
So far not one issue with the set, I will update as my usage is prolonged. I'm very happy with the even heating, non-stick surface, feel of the handles, lightness of weight and appearance. The quality is definitely focused in the cookware itself, the utensils that come with it are sub-par but do the job. Cleaning is a breeze for me, albeit a bit of a routine change. So glad I made the switch.
Its now July 5 and we boxed them up to return them to the company because they look horrible, warped and falling apart. I will let you all know how the company handles this.
Oct 28, 2017 t-fal never once responded to several emails about my warranty questions, getting a replacement or a refund. Please don't waste your money on this garbage or anything that t-fal makes.
The glass lids do not fit the frying pans like my old Wearever set does. The walls on these pans are about half the thickness of my old set. I checked the 5 quart dutch oven with a caliper. The side wall of the pan is .077 inches. On my old Wearever 5 quart the wall thickness is .134 inches. I can take the T-Fal 5 quart with my hands on each side of the wall rim and flex the sides in and out. The handles are hard cheap plastic and have a burr on the back of each from injection molding I presume.
I have attached a photo of the cheap injection molded handles. You can see waste product that never was trimmed off and smoothed.
I would not recommend this cookware. Try to find something that heavier duty.
The littlest of the pans are kind of worthless (the tiny one claims to be the perfect pan for one egg). It did indeed fit one egg and work okay but it almost seemed gimicky; who wants to cook one egg? Otherwise I want to cook multiple, simultaneously.
The bottoms have some pretty sharp feeling edges on them. A minor gripe; possibly gives it better grip.
The handles all feel firm and decent. The pans are relatively light as well; nothing heavy like glass or porcelain.
All in all... 9 pans / pots / skillets for around $55 ; that all perform as they should? That's just stupid great value. I just bought another T-fal 2 quart pot by itself for 17 bucks... a near identical pot was included in this set. Wish I would have just went with this set to begin with!