Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
T-fal C514SE Excite Nonstick Thermo-Spot Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Cookware Set, 14-Piece, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique heat indicator shows when the pan is perfectly pre-heated and ready to cook with
- Superior non-stick interior for healthier cooking and long lasting performance
- Exceptionally durable dishwasher safe cookware for easy clean up
- Ergonomic comfortable grip. Oven safe up to 350.F/177.C
- Even heat base delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
T-fal Excite Cookware Set
Unique heat indicator shows when the pan is perfectly pre-heated and ready to cook with.
Superior ProGlide Nonstick Coating
Expert non-stick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant.
Dishwasher Safe Cookware Set
Exceptionally durable dishwasher safe cookware for easy clean up.
Sturdy and Comfortable Handle
ergonomically designed, color-matched handles for comfortable gripping. Oven safe up to 350 degrees F.
Healthy and Environmental Friendly Cookware Set
No PFOA, no Lead and no Cadmium. 100% Recyclable product. Suitable for all heat sources except induction. Set includes 8-inch fry pan, 10.25-inch fry pan with lid, 1-quart and 2-quart sauce pans with lids, 5-quart dutch oven with lid, 5 measuring spoons.
In 1954,T-fal invented the non-stick frying pan and created the non-stick cookware category. By doing so, it was simply making every cook's life easier. It was also setting itself on an endless course towards innovation.
Over the years, through organic growth and acquisitions, T-fal has become the leading non-stick cookware maker worldwide and a world leader in pressure cookers, electrical cooking appliances, food and beverage preparation, irons and scales.
T-fal's mission is to offer ingenious products to make cooking simpler and more rewarding as well as making ironing easier and faster. T-fal is dedicated to understanding the consumer's needs and bringing innovative solutions.
Compare to similar items
This item T-fal C514SE Excite Nonstick Thermo-Spot Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Cookware Set, 14-Piece, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.01 x 22.78 x 11.9 in||22.8 x 11.5 x 13 in||13.26 x 21.84 x 11.7 in||13.75 x 24.5 x 11.25 in||23.2 x 14.8 x 12.6 in||13.4 x 20.5 x 8 in|
|Number of Pieces||1||1||1||12||1||1|
The unique T-Fal thermo-spot heat indicator (fry pans only) shows when T-Fal pans are perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. The even heat base allows for even heat distribution for reliable cooking results. The T-Fal excite cookware has a non-stick interior that is scratch resistant making cooking and cleaning easy. Ergonomically designed handles are color-matched and oven-safe up to 350 degrees, allowing for an easy transition from stove-top to oven. This 14-piece set includes 8-inch fry pan, 10.25-inch fry pan with lid, 1-quart and 2-quart sauce pans with lids, 5-quart dutch oven with lid, 5 measuring spoons
Top customer reviews
So let's be honest... if you're a professional chef or 'foodie', you're likely not looking for a sub-$100 cookware set. So I don't see any need for comparisons here. But if you are someone who is looking for an "every day" cookware set, or a decent quality "starter" set, this is a great place to start! The T-fal C912SE74 "Excite" set boasts several convenient features:
- Nonstick: It generally is. Cooking bacon and eggs, I did not have any issues with the bacon. Eggs clung a little bit, but I likely had the pan too hot.
- Dishwasher Safe: So far, this cookware has gone into and come out of the dishwasher clean and without any issues
- Oven Safe: This is a bit of a misnomer. The instructions actually advise NOT to use it in the oven (it's not bakeware), but as long as you do and the oven is lower than 350°, I guess you'll be OK. So not for cooking, but if you wanted to slide a skillet into a warm (NOT hot) oven to keep the contents warm, it should be OK.
- PFOA Free: 'PFOA' is "perfluorooctanoic acid". It is a toxicant and carcinogen in animals. If you are using Teflon (PTFE) cookware, you should definitely ensure it is PFOA free. You do NOT want to eat this stuff.
- Thermo-Spot heat indicator: This works OK, but as this is aluminum cookware, it heats very fast. It is easy to OVER heat, so be careful as you may want to cook at a lower temperature. But I found the "spread" of the heat to be very even when cooking, which is good. I think the grooves and design on the bottom help with this. Another note on letting this cookware get too hot is that aluminum can be vulnerable to warping if you are not careful and let it get too hot for too long, so that's another reason to keep the temperatures down a bit.
Overall, we found the red color to be very attractive in our kitchen. It's nice to see several color options to accommodate everyone's tastes. The pots and pans were light-weight and easy to handle, with the handles easily putting your hands out of harm's way. The glass lids were nice to see your food while cooking, and the big knobs made them easy to remove, though perhaps a bit tricky to store.
About the only complaint I have with this cookware set is the somewhat misleading claim that it's a "14-Piece" set. It came with four measuring spoons, which to me is really just one thing. Other photos show spoons and flippers that are safe for Teflon pans, which to me would have been much better to include. The measuring spoons are almost kind of a joke that allow them to call it a 14-piece set, but since I don't COOK with measuring spoons, it's really a 10pc set. If you are buying this type of cookware for the first time, be aware that you do NOT want to use metal utensils on it or it will potentially damage the Teflon surface.