Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "T-fal A91082 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Ov...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 73% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
T-fal A91082 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Jumbo Cooker Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cookware, 5-Quart, Black
|Price:||$23.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 Quart capacity for cooking family size meals.The pan measures 12" diameter, from handle to handle 22"L and depth is 3"
- Superior nonstick interior and exterior make it easy to cook and clean. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Glass lid allows you to watch cooking progress. Vented hole lets steam escape to prevent boiling over
- Aluminum construction for fast and even heat distribution
- Dishwasher safe; Oven safe up to 350 degrees F; Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
T-fal Specialty 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker Saute Pan
The T-fal Specialty 5-Quart Jumbo Cooker Sauté Pan is an essential pan for every day cooking. The large cooking surface and deep sides make it easy for family cooking and one-pot meals. Great for simmering, sautéing, and braising.
- Aluminum construction for fast and even heat distribution.
- Comfortable and ergonomic handles stay cool.
- Glass lid allows you to watch cooking progress. Vented hole lets steam escape to prevent boiling over.
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 5-Quart capacity for cooking family size meals
- Superior non-stick interior and exterior make it easy to cook and clean. Healthy cooking results with minimal oils or fat
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime warranty
Non-stick Inside and Out
T-fal’s durable Easy non-stick interior and exterior makes cooking and cleaning a breeze. The quality non-stick interior allows cooking without fat or oil, making healthy cooking easy to achieve. Food releases easily from the pan’s surface so you won’t have food sticking to the pan. The non-stick is recommended for use with nylon coated or wooden utensils. Pans include T-fal’s signature non-stick exterior also so cleaning of food build up is easy.
Aluminum construction, an optimal heat conductor, allows for fast and even heat distribution throughout the entire pan. Get consistent cooking results without hot spots every time. Fast heat up and cool down allows for precise control to make the perfect sauces.
Pan is dishwasher safe for effortless clean up.
Comfortable Riveted Handles
The ergonomic riveted handles provide a comfortable grip while you are cooking. The convenient helper handle gives added support while moving the pan. Handles are made of stay cool bakelite material.
Vented Glass Lid
The glass lid makes it easy to watch cooking progress without needing to lift the lid. The small steam vent releases just the right amount of steam during cooking to avoid boil overs but still allows for great heating and circulation of moisture. The pan is oven safe to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for meals that require finishing in the oven.
PFOA, Lead and Cadmium Free
T-fal certifies that all cookware products are PFOA , Lead and Cadmium Free for healthier cooking.
T-fal invented the non-stick fry pan in 1956 and has been innovating ever since. At T-fal we are convinced that innovation is the key to success and use our know-how in technology, ergonomics, daily use of products and consumer's habit to assess your needs and imagine new solutions, products and services that will improve your everyday life. Our research and development team in France constantly keeps an eye on the latest technologies and the latest consumer's expectations. In our quest for innovation, we are exploring new fields far beyond a range of basic home appliances. We are going forward: we are consulting universities and their research in specific areas like cooking process as well as a network of chefs with whom we worked very closely to deliver top-quality cookware and appliances that anyone can master and with a commitment to caring for our people and the environment.
The 5-Quart capacity is perfect for cooking delicious, large family meals. The high quality nonstick interior and exterior coating makes cleaning easy and quick. The Total Nonstick construction delivers even heat distribution for reliable cooking results. The riveted handles are sturdy and comfortable to grip. The see through glass lid with a steam vent makes it easy to monitor foods and release the steam properly while cooking.
Compare to similar items
This item T-fal A91082 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe Jumbo Cooker Saute Pan with Glass Lid Cookware, 5-Quart, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 23 x 3.5 in||12.5 x 18 x 2.5 in||19 x 12.3 x 12 in||7.3 x 10.7 x 6.5 in||20.5 x 12.7 x 14.5 in||12.5 x 19 x 5 in|
|Material Type||Nonstick-Coating||Information Not Available||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Size||12 Inch||12.5-Inch||Small||4.2 quart||Small||12-Inch|
Top customer reviews
Update: Because I loved this pan so much I bought another so I would have a lid. I still love the pan and the new lid hasn't imploded yet. Fingers crossed!
* It's large & deep
* Side handle is convenient
* Lid is nice & easy to clean
However, that being said, the bottom of the pan warped after just a few uses. The large center "spot" on the bottom warped outward, which causes any liquids in the pan to pool to the center. I even followed all the directions (not to put it under cold water when hot).
So while there are the positive aspects of owning this pan, the fact that is now warped and food cooks unevenly is enough to make me recommend against purchasing it.
1. It heats evenly, this means that if you are cooking dumplings or fillets in it they will all be cooked at the same time (Yay!)
2. It is deep enough to double as a saucepan. (awww-yiss—I'm talking one pot pasta)
3. It the top makes it triple as a steamer, also since it heats evenly it is pretty easy to steam in minimal water so you don't have to juggle to keep your steamed veggies between soggy and burnt (woot!).
4. The non-stick coating is really non-stick so that you can flip your flapjacks majestically into the air (kewl).
5. You can bake alittle with it 300 degrees is not really hot enough for serious baking (I didn't want to test it at its 350 degree theoretical limit) but it is the right temperature for baking pound cakes, beat biscuits and if you're not careful hardtack (neato burrito).
6.The jumbo size means you can make large portions of food all at once and saving your time. Awhile ago I did a fish fry for a party and I was able to cook them 10 at a time. I've also fried 2 whole trout in it head to tail. It makes many recipes more manageable. For example it really helps me when I am cooking greens I can the fry my garlic and onions and seasoning on the bottom and then just bruise my turnips and collards over them like you're supposed to rather than worry about bruising them in a separate pan and trying to mix them in after. This pan is big enough not to overflow (phew).
7. It heats fast— with a lot of pans you waste time waiting for and guessing when the pan is ready for you to use—with this one it takes less than a minute to get to an oil spattering 400 degrees. It also cools fast and is generally responsive to how you adjust the heat under it. This again makes it great for pancakes, crêpes, cheat-kebabs and all kinds of things you don't want either half cooked or burnt (FTW).
8.While I don't subscribe to the deep fat frying lifestyle (I like being able to see and touch my toes) this pan is probably good for that too. It heats evenly so the oil doesn't "bump" meaning you need not worry about being suddenly splashed with hot grease (unless you drop something,seriously don't do that—lower it in the kitchen should not be a place of drama). I have had great success using it to make french fries, sweet potato chips, aloko and shredded hash browns using minimal oil and high heat (crispy joy :) ).
Peace to you.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.