Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
T-fal Pressure Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware, Dishwasher Safe, 15-PSI Settings, 6.3-Quart, Silver, Model P25107
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COOKS UP TO 70% FASTER - reduces cooking time while retaining valuable nutrients and flavor (compared to standard cooking methods).
- TWO PRESSURE SETTINGS - choose between 10 and 15 PSI to cook various types of meals.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION - ensures optimal cooking and long-lasting performance.
- SECURE LOCKING MECHANISM - ensures risk-free opening and closing
- INDUCTION COMPATIBLE - Suitable for all heat sources including induction
- DISHWASHER SAFE - with the lid removed, the base can go in the dishwasher for hassle-free cleanup
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Prepares Healthy Meals
Compared to standard cooking methods, the pressure cooker reduces cook times by up to 70% for faster results while retaining valuable nutrients and flavor
Dual Pressure Settings
Choose between 10 and 15 PSI to cook various types of meals
Secure Locking Lid
Safe and easy-to-use closing system
Stainless Steel Construction
Ensures optimal cooking and long-lasting performance
For more than 60 years, T-fal has aspired to make the lives of busy home cooks easier by providing ingenious, high-performing and user-friendly cookware that enables a shortcut to desired results, every time.
It all started with a simple idea: a non-stick pan that would revolutionize food preparation, transfer and clean up -- allowing you to spend more time enjoying little moments with those you love.
Today, as the industry leader in non-stick cookware, T-fal continuously strives to develop innovative product solutions that remove the guesswork and stress in the kitchen – such as T-fal Thermo-Spot - the unique heat indicator technology that shows when the pan is perfectly preheated and ready to begin cooking.
T-fal is part of the Groupe SEB global family of brands.
Compare with similar items
Presto 01362 6-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Presto 01370 8-Quart Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Presto 8-Quart Aluminum Pressure Cooker, Silver
Mirro 92122 92122A Polished Aluminum 5/10 / 15-PSI Pressure Cooker/Canner Cookware, 22-Quart, Silver
|Item Dimensions||18.10 x 11.50 x 10.50 inches||9.12 x 17.31 x 8.75 inches||17.40 x 11.00 x 10.50 inches||—||17.00 x 14.00 x 17.00 inches|
|Item Weight||8.00 lbs||2.92 lbs||8.85 lbs||—||15.00 lbs|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, stainless-steel||18/10 Steel||Steel||Aluminum|
|Size||6 Qt.||6 qt||8 Quart||8 QUART||22-Quart|
T fal Pressure Cooker, Stainless Steel Cookware, Dishwasher Safe, 15 PSI Settings, 6.3 Quart, Silver, Model P25107. Prepare healthy, delicious meals faster with this easy to use T fal pressure cooker. Reducing cook times by up to 70 percent (compared to conventional cooking), the large 6.3 quart cooker efficiently cooks a wide range of home cooked meals like roasts, soups, stews, chili, and more. The system combines steam, heat, and pressure for speedy results—without the loss of valuable nutrients and flavor like with other cooking methods. The pressure cooker’s multi layer base distributes heat evenly and prevents warping, and it can be used on all types of cooktops, including induction. Even more, the pressure cooker offers durable PFOA free stainless steel construction for a sleek appearance, long lasting durability, and health conscious performance. A steam basket and stand are included for multi level cooking options, like meat on the bottom, delicate veggies on top. For ultimate speed and convenience, choose between two pressure settings (10 or 15 PSI). The pressure cooker offers a variety of safety features, including a pressure indicator, a variable steam release valve, an over pressure gasket release window, a secure locking mechanism to ensure risk free opening and closing, and a sturdy stay cool handle for a secure, comfortable grip. With the lid removed, the base can go in the dishwasher for hassle free cleanup. A useful addition to any busy kitchen, the T fal 6.3 quart stainless steel pressure cooker offers ultimate time saving convenience for healthy at home cooking.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I want 15psi and many of you do too. The problem is that the spring in the setting ring is a little under-powered.
I have full instructions below, but TLDR, take the string out and stretch it a little bit to raise the settings up to what you want. The more you stretch the spring the harder it will push on the valve and will let the steam out on a higher setting.
!!! Note of caution !!!
If you do this and stretch the string out too much the pressure setting ring could be set to something higher than the pot is rated for.
Hopefully the two other safety features will kick in and maybe you won't get hurt or anything, just be careful.
---- Step by Step Instructions ----
1. Remove the pressure setting ring: Press down on the pressure setting ring all the way and turn it past the full exhaust setting, it should pop out of the lid.
2. Expose the tabs: Pull the red ring all the way down to expose two big holes on opposite sides of the large back piece. (See Picture)
3. Remove the small black piece: At the top of the two large holes there are two tab/clips that hold the small black piece in. You can pop the tab/clips out with your fingernail. After both clips are out the small black piece will shoot out revealing the spring.
4. Elongate spring: Note the current length of the spring with no pressure on it. Carefully pull it until the point where it is a bit longer when it has no pressure on it. The longer it is when it has no pressure on it, the higher your pressure settings will be.
5. Reassemble: Put everything back together.
Its definitely sketchy practice when your warranty covers only POTS. I am going to go with Presto or someone where they have a 12 year warranty and clearly mention what they cover in it.
Top reviews from other countries
I called customer service. The part is not covered by the warranty. They could not provide an exact price for the replacement but getting it to my home is estimated to be around 15% of the cost of the product. Also, the part will take eight weeks to arrive.
You can buy it for about half the price on the US site. I feel ripped off.
When I enquired why I just got some standard response, , not helpful at all.