T-fal C774SC Stainless Steel with Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Silver
|Price:||$119.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food
- Stainless steel cookware with nonstick interior
- Nonstick interior is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant, Safe for use with metal utensils
- Oven safe to 350-degree Fahrenheit
- Dishwasher safe, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: T-fal C774SC Stainless Steel with Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Warfey Express||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Color||Silver||Gray||Copper Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||12 Piece||12-Piece||12-Piece||10 Piece|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- Mix of Stainless Steel pots and Non-stick pans is a great idea. I don't need non-stick pots, or stainless steel pans and this is the set I just wanted.
- 5.5 Qt Dutch Oven is pretty large if you are single and you don't cook for a family. But if you cook in large sizes for the whole weeks meal like me, it is very useful.
- Various sizes of sauce pots are very useful for many jobs. If you need to boil some pasta or veggies for a single meal smallest one is enough. Or you can use larger ones for any other cooking.
- Non-stick pans with thermo-spot are great. Set has one small and one considerably large pans. I usually use the smallest one for scrambled eggs, or making a burger, or cooking some chicken. You can use the saucepot lids to cover it. It wont fit perfectly but it will do the job. However there is no lid, for the largest pan, which is bad I think. But I get used to it.
- Interior for the pans are non-stick and they are stainless steel on outside. Pots are all stainless steel.
- Handles are pretty cheap, they are soft plastic, but I didn't burned my hands so far. They will block the heat, however handles on lids are not that good, and if you dont hold them properly, you might get some burns.
- They come with a slotted spatula, and huge cooking spoon, they are stainless steel but pretty big ones.
- Bottom paddings are good, they are not cheaply made.
When compared to cheap non-stick ones this set might be expensive, but they are very useful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ordered as a gift and the quality was very nice. Heavy steel and the rubber handles were a ice feature. Loved the fact they were stainless steel but had nonstick skillets.Published on December 27, 2013 by Samuel Roberts
I bought this set to replace our hodgepodge of aging pots and pans and I have to say it has succeeded wonderfully. Read morePublished on October 10, 2013 by Shawn L
The description for this product, right there on the Amazon website, says, "Stainless steel cookware with nonstick interior ". THIS IS NOT TRUE. Read morePublished on October 3, 2013 by JOE
I received these yesterday, opened the box today and had to return them. I ordered them because of the stainless exterior and red handles. Read morePublished on September 19, 2013 by David
I had a glass cover explode on me while removing from the dishwasher, the items in the dishwasher were at room temp. so there wasn't a temp. shock involved. Read morePublished on August 8, 2013 by RRL
Ive waited to review this product until I had it at least 6 months and as of now the Thermo Spot doesnt quite work any more the non stick surface has some scratching especially on... Read morePublished on July 23, 2013 by Amy
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.