Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
T-fal TT7461 Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster with Bagel Function, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-slice toaster with slanted design and extra-wide, self-adjusting slots for even toasting
- 7 electronic browning-control settings from light to dark "
- Bagel, Defrost, and Stop functions; Anti-jam function; High-lift lever for easy removal of bread
- Crumb-tray for easy cleaning; Cord storage on base of the unit; Elegant stainless steel and black plastic housing"
- 1,800 watts of power; 1-year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item T-fal TT7461 Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster with Bagel Function, Black
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Red-Tag Pricing||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ValueValet||Red-Tag Pricing|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 13 x 12 in||13.34 x 13.5 x 8.58 in||11.4 x 12.5 x 8 in||12.3 x 12.6 x 9 in||10 x 7 x 8 in||13.1 x 19.2 x 21.7 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Metal||Stainless Steel|
Enjoy 4 crispy toasts browned to your preference thanks to the T-fal TT7461002A Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster. Its 7 different browning settings enable a precise and adjustable browning control. The T-fal Avante Deluxe Toaster features a Bagel function that toasts the outside and gently warms the inside - the way a bagel should be toasted. Its slanted design provides an effortless viewing of bread while toasting and a safe and easy removal of toast. For more convenience, the T-fal TT7461002A Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster also features a high lift lever to remove easily your toasts and a removable crumb-tray for an easy cleaning. The T-fal Avante Deluxe Toaster is the right appliance for your Sunday brunch!
Top customer reviews
To be fair, the dimensions are provided, but I still was picturing this toaster as just a bit bigger than a regular 4-slice toaster. It's not. It's oversized and bulky. So the fact that it didn't meet that particular expectation is my own fault. I just wanted people to be aware of how huge this thing is.
However, I don't feel it met the following expectations either:
-The Bagel and Defrost buttons are only active for the left side of the toaster. What a waste to only be able to use one side at a time if you're making more than one.
-Getting bread to fit squarely into the toaster is often a royal pain. The slots are slanted and you have to place the bread in them just right or they end up crooked with some parts of the top not down all the way. So you can stick your finger in there to push them down or you can hit cancel and try again.
-Add in the above trajectory problem to the fact that the slots aren't long enough to fit most non-square or non-round breads and you can imagine the frustration of trying to manuveur Italian or whole grain breads into the slots. It usually takes a few tries of lowering the bread then hitting the cancel button before you can determine if it's an improper loading angle or the bread shape/size that's causing the problem.
-Lightweight breads tend to pop up and OUT of the toaster which can leave you picking your toast up off the floor.
-Toasting is uneven. It wasn't too bad at first, but here we are less than a year later and already we're flipping the bread around so it will get evenly browned on all sides. It's not even been used every day, more like weekends and maybe a couple of mornings during the week.
So, bottom line, would I buy this toaster again? Nope. Nice looking, unique design, but execution has problems.
The bagel feature only works on two slots, not all four. How hard would it have been to make it work on all four?
The darkness controls are loose and have a lot of play ... it's hard to set it to a particular spot.
There are two separate controls; one to push the toast down and another to lift it higher for removal. They look identical and are confusing. A single control would have been better.
Lifting either the push-down control or the lift-up control doesn't end the toasting and eject the toast. You have to push a separate button.
The unit takes up a lot of counter space, much more than necessary.
It's no faster than a standard toaster.
The slots often hang up the toast because they're angled forward, and you have to push it down with your fingers.
It's not awful, but I was happy to replace it. It's not more heavy duty than any other toaster. Really, toasting bread or bagels is pretty simple. T-fal went out of their way to design something unique, but they missed the mark with a poor, confusing design.
1. It only has the "bagel" and defroster functions on one side. The whole reason I bought this was for bagels. It never occurred to me that the bagel function (toasts on one side and warms the other) would only be on one side.
2. It gets HOT - really, really hot - and while it toasts, the heat really wafts out at you because of the angled slots. Obviously a toaster has to get hot in order to toast the bread, but this one is out of control. I bought this for work and have heard so many complaints about how hot it is.
3. If you push both handles down at the same time, the whole toaster tips forward. This is not the biggest deal ever, because you just don't push both handles at the same time, but it is easy to forget. Also, if someone pushes the handle down too hard, then the toaster will tip over.