T-fal C836SC Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom Cookware Set, 12-Pieces, Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stainless-steel construction for long lasting performance
- Multi-layer base w/ copper bottom for fast, even heat distribution
- Multi-layer base w/ copper bottom for fast, even heat distribution
- Glass lid allows you to watch cooking progress. Vented hole lets steam escape to prevent boiling over
- Dishwasher safe; oven safe to 500 degree f
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
T-fal Signature Non-stick Expert 12-Piece Black Cookware Set
The T-fal Signature Non-stick 12-piece black cookware set provides the pieces essential for day top day cooking. The unique T-fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator shows when T-fal pan is perfectly preheated to seal in the flavor of your food. The non-stick exterior is fast and easy to clean and the cookware set is dishwasher safe. The 12-piece set is compatible with all cooktops except induction. This 12-piece set includes 7.75-inch and 11-inch fry pans, 1-quart and 2-quart sauce pans with lids, 5.5-quart dutch oven with lid, 10.25-inch griddle, spoon, ladle, and slotted spatula.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles
- Non-stick exterior for fast and easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 350 degrees F
Thermo-Spot Technology Indicates when Pan is Ready
All fry pans included in the T-fal Signature Non-stick 12-piece red cookware set come with Thermo-Spot technology. Thermo-Spot is T-fal’s unique heat indicator that shows when your pan is perfectly preheated. Adding food to a properly preheated pan seals in the natural juices of meat, poultry and fish for moist, delicious results.
Dishwasher Safe Expert Non-stick Interior with Even Heat Base
The T-fal Signature Non-stick cookware set features Expert non-stick interior which is exceptionally durable and scratch resistant. Expert non-stick interior is safe for use with metal utensils. The non-stick exterior is fast and easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. The even heat base allows for even heat distribution for reliable cooking results.
Cooking with Non-stick Cookware
T-fal non-stick cookware is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking. Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat. For best results, keep the following in mind during cooking:
1. No fat is necessary on nonstick products, but is recommended for flavor development.
2. Aerosol cooking spray is not recommended on nonstick cookware.
3. Low to moderate heat is recommended when cooking. Overheating the pan will lessen the life of its nonstick coating.
4. Safe for use with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils.
|T-fal Initiatives Nonstick 18pc Set, Red||T-fal Signature Nonstick 12pc Set, Black||T-fal Professional Nonstick 12pc Set, Black||T-fal Ultimate Hard Anodized Nonstick 12pc Set, Gray|
|Oven Safe||350 Degrees F||350 Degrees F||400 Degrees F||400 Degrees F|
|Utensils Included||Slotted Spoon, Spoon, Spatula, Ladle||Spoon, Spatula, Ladle||Spatula, Spoon|
|Even-Heat Anti-Warp Base||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Metal Utensil Safe||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
T-fal Stainless Steel Cookware Set, Pots and Pans with Copper-Bottom, 13-Piece, Silver, Model C836SD
Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set
Chef’s Star 17-Piece Pots & Pans Stainless Steel - 17 Piece Professional Grade Pots & Pans Set - Non Stick Induction Ready Cookware Set w/Impact Bonded Technology – Toxin Free, Dishwasher Safe
Cooks Standard 12-Piece Multi-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Cookware Set
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Super Deal||CookNHome Store|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver||Silver||Stainless Steel||Silver|
|Finish Types||stainless_steel||stainless_steel||stainless_steel||stainless_steel||stainless_steel||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||22.37 x 14 x 11.37 in||23.4 x 12.28 x 14.82 in||24.2 x 14.2 x 10.7 in||23.38 x 10.88 x 13.62 in||—||22 x 15 x 15 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||18-10 Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Pieces||12||1||1||10||17||1|
|Size||12-Piece||13-Piece||12-Piece Set||10-Piece||17 Piece||12 Piece|
A nice alternative to nonstick and lighter in weight than cast iron, T-fal Ultimate Stainless-Steel Copper-Bottom cookware delivers optimal cooking results and long-lasting performance—all in a sleek, modern design that looks beautiful in any kitchen. The durable stainless-steel cookware features a multi-layer base, which includes a thick-gauge aluminum core bonded between two layers of stainless steel, along with copper heat channels on the bottom. The result: enhanced overall strength, supreme warp-resistance, and ultra-fast, even heat distribution throughout. The cookware can be used on any stovetop, including induction, and it’s oven safe up to 500 degrees F for added versatility. Even more, the cookware’s ergonomically designed stainless-steel handles offer a secure, comfortable grip and are riveted for strength, while vented glass lids trap in heat and moisture and make it easy to check on food at a glance. Other highlights include interior measuring marks, gently flared rims, easy dishwasher-safe cleaning, and a polished stainless-steel exterior for a gleaming sense of sophistication. As part of the T-fal Ultimate line of cookware, this 12-piece set includes 8-inch and 10.5-inch fry pans; 1-quart, 2-quart, and 3-quart sauce pans; a 5.5-quart covered dutch oven; and a stainless-steel spoon and slotted turner. From family dinners to holiday entertaining, get ready to feel inspired.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought these a couple years ago thinking they would last.....well one pot I rarely use just separated from it's bottom, burned my food, and to top that off the bottom was still sitting on the range but LIQUID on top of it!!!! NO! This was not food it was the molten part that is between the pot and it's bottom!!!!!!!!!!!! I have NEVER seen or had this happen before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't making anything fancy, and the pot wasn't boiling over or anything.... I stepped outside for a moment then went back in and all h3ll had broken loose....in the center of the pan it was RED HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BELOW ARE PICS AFTER I GOT THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE... ( I put the bottom on top of the grill because I was scared it would burn something it was so hot.....IT STARTED SIZZLING WHEN I SET IT DOWN!!!!)
Why on earth would you stick a little numbering sticker that takes goo-b-gone to remove on the copper bottom of my copper bottom pans!!!!??? Why?
I'm excited to unwrap my new pots and pans and go to hand wash them to make dinner and what do I find? A heinous little sticker on the bottom of each pan. It took an hour to stickily remove all the glue from all the pans and even then you could see the outline of where the sticker had been. I know this isn't going to effect them long term but why would you make a great product and then at the very end of the manufacturing process go 'you know what would make this product experience complete for our consumer? Adding a sticker that won't come off to the bottom of the pan that they have to painstakingly remove before they can use them. '
It's minor evils like this that don't have to exist in the world that would only require a minor change to avoid altogether that drive me absolutely nuts!
Fix it T-fal!! Not cool.
- the small sauce pan and fry pan are literally unusable due to the weight imbalance. The handle is heavier than the pan so you have to be very careful when heating up oil so the pan does not tip over. The surface I am using them on is level, even on the flat granite counter top they still tip over. I figure its easier not to use them rather then stand there with my hand on the handle at all times.
- the copper bottom on the large fry pan is flaking off. I use this to cook eggs literally once a week, then let it cool down then wash it with Palmolive detergent and a regular yellow/green nylon pad. So after two months of use the ultrathin (seemingly painted on) copper bottom is flaking off and exposing either steel or aluminum bottom, I don't know. I don't even scrub the bottom since its clean, just a single pass with the pad.
- the large sauce pan is developed rust spots and the purple discoloration. I only use this pan to cook paste a couple times a week and since pasta require boiling dilute salt and water I should expect to see the rust spots. the manual mentions the purple discolorations so that is expected but the rust spots are not. I use a paper towel to dry the pan before I store them away.
- I'm afraid the glass top will crack on of these days. I'm careful about not exposing it too quickly to a temperature difference but it just feels that its going to crack once I take it off a hot pot and rest it on the oven mitt.
I have not used the rest of the cookware since I don't cook much.
- they look nice hung up in the kitchen
- the rivets don't wiggle so I guess they did a good job on those, but its only been two months of light use.
I bought this set for $80 so I guess for the price its a good deal but if you have a family and cook constantly just but something more expensive
I haven't yet figured out how to make eggs that don't stick to the pan even with significant oil and/or butter. Thankfully I have a well seasoned cast iron skillet for eggs. I have been following reviewer recommendations and only cooking at about medium heat since I have an electric cooktop stove. So far I haven't had any problems and food cooks at least as well (in some cases better) as when I used a gas stove. Reviewers are correct that the pot lids do not fit the skillets. I have a glass lid left over from a prior set that I'm using as a lid when needed for the smaller skillet since it also fits my small cast iron skillet. Over the last month of owning them I've used between 1 and 3 of the pots and/or skillets per meal to feed our family of 4 and they still look almost as good as new.
I'm not using a dishwasher so I can't comment on durability there. I have noticed some very minor discoloration on the bottom of the pans after use and hand washing. So far it doesn't bother me. I found some suggestions on-line for using lemon juice to remove the discoloration and/or using special stainless steel cleaning solutions but haven't found it necessary to try either yet.
Overall I am very satisfied with the cookware set and would recommend it to others. I gave it four stars because none of the included lids fit the skillets.