Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "T-fal FV4495 Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron Cerami..." and save 64% off the $74.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
T-fal FV4495 Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron Ceramic Scratch Resistant Non-Stick Soleplate with Auto-Off and Anti-Drip System, 1725-Watt, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultraglide CERAMIC soleplate with lifetime warranty; Scratch resistant and nonstick for better glide, easier ironing and optimal ironing durability
- 1725 Watts of power for a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min)
- Easy cord exit system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics
- 3-way auto-off feature will shut off after 30sec of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side and 8min on the heel
- Dual self-cleaning technology with the calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system and Anti-drip system; Extra Long Cord of 12 ft.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
T-Fal Ultraglide Easy cord FV4495
NEW Black and Silver T-Fal Ultraglide Easy cord 4495 iron embodies ingenuity and innovation for easy ironing and high performance. Thoughtfully designed iron smoothest out wrinkles quickly and easily. Ultraglide ceramic soleplate has the best glide, with incomparable smoothness, scratch-resistance and non-stick properties.
Ultraglide Ceramic Soleplate
-fal Durilium ceramic soleplate provides superior glide, that outperforms the competition, and excellent scratch resistance to make your ironing effortless.
Perfect Steam distribution
The microholes help in perfect and even distribution of the steam throughout the fabric.
Extra long cord and easy cord
For easy use and storage.
Extra large water inlet for ease of use
Reduces spilling of water while filling the tank and due to large water tank there are less re-fills and longer ironing duration.
Auto off feature for safety
Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or when tipped over.
Powerful steam output
Ultraglide iron pushes more steam into the fabrics to quickly and easily remove wrinkles from your clothes.
T-fal Makes Ironing Easy!
T-fal uses its expertise in technology, ergonomics, daily use of products and consumer's habit to assess your needs and imagine new solutions, products and services that will improve your everyday life.
T-fal irons have been specifically designed to make your ironing timeless and effortless with no compromise on performance.
Combining unrivaled smooth glide with enhanced ergonomics and features, T-fal makes getting the job done easy and puts steam performance at your fingertips.
Whether you are an expert or not, with T-fal perfect ironing belongs to everyone!
New black and silver T-Fal ultraglide easy cord 4495 iron embodies ingenuity and innovation for easy ironing and high performance. Thoughtfully designed iron smoothest out wrinkles quickly and easily. Ultraglide ceramic soleplate has the best glide, with incomparable smoothness, scratch-resistance and non-stick properties. Pointed tip works well for getting into pleats, between buttons and along seams. Iron produces continuous steam (up to 35-gram per minute), delivers a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min) as needed to help smooth out stubborn wrinkles from difficult fabrics. Continuous steam and soleplate temperature are both adjustable to the fabric type. For added convenience, iron comes with extra large sealed inlet opening for easy filling and to prevent spills, large 9-ounce water-tank size means fewer refills necessary; and has a 12 feet extra long cord. Use iron on a flat surface for traditional ironing or hold it upright for vertically steaming out wrinkles from hanging drapes and delicate garments. Easy cord system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics . Dual self-cleaning technology with calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system provide better long-lasting performances while the anti-drip system prevents water leaks when the iron is not hot enough to steam. Lightweight, the 1725-watt iron endears itself to users with its soft grip handle for ergonomic comfort. Extra-Large heel helps to prevent tipping over and is perfect to wrap up the cord when the iron is stored. For peace of mind and added safety, iron comes with a 3-way auto off feature. Iron will shut off automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side; if left vertically on its heel rest, it will shut off after 8 minutes. Iron measures approximately 5.9 By 11.1-inch And carries a one year limited warranty.
Compare to similar items
This item T-fal FV4495 Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron Ceramic Scratch Resistant Non-Stick Soleplate with Auto-Off and Anti-Drip System, 1725-Watt, Black
Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.3 x 11.1 x 5.9 in||5 x 11 x 6 in||5.69 x 4.28 x 11.68 in||4.75 x 11 x 6 in||4.88 x 10.81 x 5.88 in||4.5 x 12.4 x 6.8 in|
|Additional Features||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||Comfortable Grip||Non Stick||auto-shut-off||self-cleaning|
Top customer reviews
* Unlike many recent iron designs, this iron is well balanced and easy to maneuver.
* The iron is stable/hard to tip over when it is rested on the heel. Which is good, since several of my irons have been damaged over the years by falling off the ironing board.
* The water tank is large and easy to fill. The directions say you can use tap water but I always use distilled, because I don’t like cleaning my irons often.
* The cord stays out of the way while you iron.
* Both the continuous and the shot of steam work at all temperatures, from low/synthetic to high/linen.
* This iron does not leak.
* The sole plate glides easily, but so does the sole plate of most irons, as long as it’s clean.
* This iron is still a bit large for pressing small garment areas.
* Even though it is lighter than some irons, it’s still unnecessarily heavy compared to the irons made before enormous ones became trendy.
* The temperature dial is awkwardly positioned directly under the handle, so that you must put the iron down flat to adjust or even see the settings.
* The shutoff time of eight minutes is too short for sewing. By the time I’ve prepared and sewn a seam or two, I have to reheat the iron. Eight minutes is a reasonable shutoff time for just ironing, but I wish manufacturers would consider sewists.
I would be dancing around excitedly about having found a great iron, except the eight-minute shutoff time is a real drawback.
Don't Buy this iron. Not reliable.
T-fal FV4495 Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron with Ceramic Scratch Resistant Non-Stick Soleplate, 1725-Watt, Black]]
41 Woodbine Street
Bergenfield, NJ 07621
T-fal Customer service
March 31, 2016
I am sending you the enclosed T-fal FV4495 iron which I have had for 2 months because it is not reliable. During the past few weeks I always have trouble getting it to heat up. The yellow light indicating it is heating up doesn’t go on consistently. Sometimes I have to plug in and unplug the iron several times to get the yellow light indicating it is heating up to come on. When the yellow light does come on, if it does, and stays on long enough to heat the iron properly then the iron is great.
However, a new iron that doesn’t heat up regularly when I plug it in is worthless to me.
If there is anything you can do to fix this problem please do so. If not please keep the iron and send me a brand new iron that actually heats up when you plug it in and stays hot while I am ironing. Do not send me someone else’s reconditioned iron.
I received a new Panasonic Iron today to use so I can send this one back. I do need an iron each day to iron work cloths.
This iron has not been abused and never dropped.
The proof of purchase from Amazon is enclosed.