Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "T-fal FV4495 Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron Cerami..." and save 45% off the $74.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
T-fal FV4495 Ultraglide Easycord Steam Iron Ceramic Scratch Resistant Non-Stick Soleplate with Auto-Off and Anti-Drip System, 1725-Watt, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultraglide CERAMIC soleplate with lifetime warranty; Scratch resistant and nonstick for better glide, easier ironing and optimal ironing durability
- 1725 Watts of power for a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min)
- Easy cord exit system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics
- 3-way auto-off feature will shut off after 30sec of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side and 8min on the heel
- Dual self-cleaning technology with the calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system and Anti-drip system; Extra Long Cord of 12 ft.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
T-Fal Ultraglide Easy cord FV4495
NEW Black and Silver T-Fal Ultraglide Easy cord 4495 iron embodies ingenuity and innovation for easy ironing and high performance. Thoughtfully designed iron smoothest out wrinkles quickly and easily. Ultraglide ceramic soleplate has the best glide, with incomparable smoothness, scratch-resistance and non-stick properties.
Ultraglide Ceramic Soleplate
-fal Durilium ceramic soleplate provides superior glide, that outperforms the competition, and excellent scratch resistance to make your ironing effortless.
Perfect Steam distribution
The microholes help in perfect and even distribution of the steam throughout the fabric.
Extra long cord and easy cord
For easy use and storage.
Extra large water inlet for ease of use
Reduces spilling of water while filling the tank and due to large water tank there are less re-fills and longer ironing duration.
Auto off feature for safety
Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or when tipped over.
Powerful steam output
Ultraglide iron pushes more steam into the fabrics to quickly and easily remove wrinkles from your clothes.
T-fal Makes Ironing Easy!
T-fal uses its expertise in technology, ergonomics, daily use of products and consumer's habit to assess your needs and imagine new solutions, products and services that will improve your everyday life.
T-fal irons have been specifically designed to make your ironing timeless and effortless with no compromise on performance.
Combining unrivaled smooth glide with enhanced ergonomics and features, T-fal makes getting the job done easy and puts steam performance at your fingertips.
Whether you are an expert or not, with T-fal perfect ironing belongs to everyone!
New black and silver T-Fal ultraglide easy cord 4495 iron embodies ingenuity and innovation for easy ironing and high performance. Thoughtfully designed iron smoothest out wrinkles quickly and easily. Ultraglide ceramic soleplate has the best glide, with incomparable smoothness, scratch-resistance and non-stick properties. Pointed tip works well for getting into pleats, between buttons and along seams. Iron produces continuous steam (up to 35-gram per minute), delivers a powerful burst of steam (100-gram/min) as needed to help smooth out stubborn wrinkles from difficult fabrics. Continuous steam and soleplate temperature are both adjustable to the fabric type. For added convenience, iron comes with extra large sealed inlet opening for easy filling and to prevent spills, large 9-ounce water-tank size means fewer refills necessary; and has a 12 feet extra long cord. Use iron on a flat surface for traditional ironing or hold it upright for vertically steaming out wrinkles from hanging drapes and delicate garments. Easy cord system keeps the cord out of the way when ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabrics . Dual self-cleaning technology with calc-recollecting valve and integrated anti-scale system provide better long-lasting performances while the anti-drip system prevents water leaks when the iron is not hot enough to steam. Lightweight, the 1725-watt iron endears itself to users with its soft grip handle for ergonomic comfort. Extra-Large heel helps to prevent tipping over and is perfect to wrap up the cord when the iron is stored. For peace of mind and added safety, iron comes with a 3-way auto off feature. Iron will shut off automatically after 30 seconds of inactivity if left on its soleplate or tipped over on its side; if left vertically on its heel rest, it will shut off after 8 minutes. Iron measures approximately 5.9 By 11.1-inch And carries a one year limited warranty.
Compare with similar items
Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
BLACK+DECKER Digital Advantage Professional Steam Iron, LCD Screen, Gray, D2030
Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force 1800-Watt Professional Digital LED Display Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, 400-Hole, Blue
BLACK+DECKER D3030 Allure Iron, Blue
Panasonic NI-W810CS Multi-Directional Steam/Dry Iron with Ceramic Soleplate
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.1 x 5.3 x 5.9 in||11 x 5 x 6 in||5 x 11.5 x 6 in||11.4 x 4.9 x 6 in||4.28 x 5.69 x 11.68 in||10.81 x 4.88 x 5.88 in|
|Additional Features||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||—||auto-shut-off|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the first month, it seemed fine. Then, nearly all the markings wore off, making operation by memory a must. Not a major problem, right? Then, the steam started becoming less consistent. Annoying, but not a deal-breaker yet. And then, just when I was getting used to it not working well, it started leaking out of the base and cord pivot. And when I say "leaking," I really mean "constantly trickling out water while ironing and in storage." Soaked shirts, soaked ironing board, soaked shelf. I tried tightening the screws everywhere I could, and just as soon as I felt like I had it figured out, it would drench another shirt.
I guess I should probably just dump it and buy a good iron from a different manufacturer, but man, does that ever leave a sour taste in my mouth not making T-fal stand behind their product. In the end, it's just not worth the warranty legwork for what may end up being a dead-end waste of time and cost more money. Don't trust the new-owner reviews, and don't buy into the "just use a towel" concessions. Look around and buy a decent iron elsewhere.
* Unlike many recent iron designs, this iron is well balanced and easy to maneuver.
* The iron is stable/hard to tip over when it is rested on the heel. Which is good, since several of my irons have been damaged over the years by falling off the ironing board.
* The water tank is large and easy to fill. The directions say you can use tap water but I always use distilled, because I don’t like cleaning my irons often.
* The cord stays out of the way while you iron.
* Both the continuous and the shot of steam work at all temperatures, from low/synthetic to high/linen.
* This iron does not leak.
* The sole plate glides easily, but so does the sole plate of most irons, as long as it’s clean.
* This iron is still a bit large for pressing small garment areas.
* Even though it is lighter than some irons, it’s still unnecessarily heavy compared to the irons made before enormous ones became trendy.
* The temperature dial is awkwardly positioned directly under the handle, so that you must put the iron down flat to adjust or even see the settings.
* The shutoff time of eight minutes is too short for sewing. By the time I’ve prepared and sewn a seam or two, I have to reheat the iron. Eight minutes is a reasonable shutoff time for just ironing, but I wish manufacturers would consider sewists.
I would be dancing around excitedly about having found a great iron, except the eight-minute shutoff time is a real drawback.
Most recent customer reviews
now...on the clothes, on the ironing board. It even dips on the floor when I just pick it up to iron.Read more