|Item Weight||16.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 12.7 x 18.3 inches|
|Item model number||VB2158|
T-fal VB2158 BeerTender Home Beer-Tap System, Black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
T-fal BeerTender is perfect for home entertainment and enjoying premium Heineken beer. Great for gift giving or have fun enjoying the ultimate at home draught beer experience yourself. Indicator lights up when beer has reached the ideal serving temperature. The DraughtKeg utilizes an internal carbonator pressure unit that releases Co2 each time the tap is opened. This innovative technology ensures beer remains fresh for us to 30 days. The BeerTender keeps the DraughtKeg chilled and allows for a crisp quality beer with the right head of foam and the right 'bite'. The BeerTender works exclusively with Heineken and Heineken Premium Light DraughtKegs which are sold separately.
Top customer reviews
The one main drawback (aside from the cooling unit making a fairly loud hum from time to time) is that only Heineken and Heineken Light are available in the vast majority of markets. They make Newcastle kegs that will work with this thing, but it's only available in a couple of locales. I've been trying to figure out how to get it in Georgia, to no avail. And my e-mails to Heineken PR staff have not been returned yet. Heineken's OK, but it would be incredible to have a handful of beers to choose from rather than just Heineken.
Otherwise, big thumbs up.
1) Works well and does what was advertised
2) I do get a little more foam in the glass than I thought but perhaps it is my poor tilting technique
3) Wish it had some mechansim to tell you how much beer is left so I know when to get another keg - forced to keep a spare keg just in case it quits in the middle of NCAA/NFL football.
4) Cooling fan motor is VERY LOUD - I keep in a closet and it still can be heard
5) Wish I could find locally, additional beer brands in a 5L keg - only Heineken here in central Florida
What more can you ask? I suppose buying replacement tubes is a necessity, but if you're careful removing the old one they can be reused maybe once.
Use caution though, occasionally a reused tube will popoff filling the kegerator with beer...slightly messy.
It looks great and is made well..You won't be sorry you purchased one of these.
We have drank one keg of Heineken lite and loved the tap beer.
We are very pleased with the product and would recommend anybody looking for a 5 Liter mini keg cooler to buy this brand.