Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on February 21, 2013
Although all these products are good value for money, the two extra lenses are not great and don't take quality photos, even on a tripod.

The tripods are not great either, the larger one is very unstable and too weak to properly hold an SLR, the camera tilts off to the side because the weight of the camera pulls on the clasp. The small tripod is not very stable and difficult to adjust and keep the camera straight.
on May 21, 2016
This $60 bundle provides you with a working battery, working 32gb class 10 sd card, working plastic tripods, working 58mm filters (and carrying case), working card reader, and functional wide angle & telephoto lenses (mount onto 58mm lens, though they accept 62mm filters, themselves). These, and tripod, also come with little nylon bags to carry them in.

The camera carrying case makes for an excellent sandwich carrier...i guess if you get hungry. It can hold about (2) 12oz cans, maybe a hard roll on top.
It will hold everything in this bundle, save for the tripod. I can fit my canon dslr in here, easily...after taking off its lens...but do not expect this lil bag to carry everything...that's someone else's job, buddy...

Point is, everything here fits a description, as advertised for the listed price...
It's really a simple process here, you order cheap/beginner camera accessories, and someone promptly mails it to you.
on January 13, 2014
The 2x and Macro lenses make this a pretty good deal, excluding most other components. The memory card is great, as is the extra battery and card reader. I expected too much with the "tripods", one is a desktop model that is anything but quality, and the other is so flimsy that working with it is next to impossible. The filters are adequate, whereas the carrying bag is very low quality. All in all, I would purchase this kit again for the Memory card, extra battery, 2x lens enhancer, and filters. All other components are lacking at best.

Camera-Canon EOS Rebel T3.
on June 21, 2017
Fixed lens are not worthy the hassle. Filters and the extra battery do come handy.
on February 28, 2014
The lenses in this package seem to be decent but I set the large tripod up within an hour of receiving it and one of the little bolts fell out of it and it wont stay in making the tripod completely useless to me. very disappointed. Also the battery and charger will not work with my camera as I have the rebel sl1 not the t3. I was really looking forward to using the tripod with the lenses in the set.
on September 15, 2014
Ok...case is so small...really only holds camera
on March 19, 2013
The 10 speed 32 GB memory card and reader are worth the price alone in addition to the additional battery with car charger kit. This is an amazing bundle to add to your purchase of the Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D.
on January 7, 2014
Really like that this kit was so comprehensive! I bought this as a gift for my wife to go with her Canon T3. She is making the jump from point and shoot to DSLR and I wanted her to have everything she needed right from the start. Thanks for putting this together!
on May 15, 2014
Good bundle for the price, it has everthing you need for your camera, all of this that is included in the bundle it would be expensive if you buy it by it self, i would recomend getting this when you buy the camera.
on January 8, 2012
I'll start the review by stating that Big Value Inc. (the seller of this kit) has the best customer service that I've dealt with in recent memory. Unfortunately, two of the items in the kit were not in the box when I opened it up. A quick two-minute call later, I received an apology and was assured that my replacement would be sent out the following morning. Less than 48 hours later, I had everything in my hands.

The Canon Rebel T3 is my first DSLR and this kit contains pretty much everything a novice needs in addition to the camera kit itself (assuming that you don't buy the the camera body only, in which case you'll need a lens). While these are obviously budget items, everything seems to be of completely acceptable quality and many items have 5 year or lifetime manufacturer warranties. The two lenses and three filters fit on my camera's 18-55mm lens snugly and while they likely won't compare to other brands costing 10 times as much, I'm quite pleased with the quality of my first photos. The memory card I received was a Patriot LX Series Class 10 32 GB, so the card itself is easily more than a third of the price of this kit. Adding in everything else, this is a terrific value and I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm always hesitant buying from a third party on Amazon, but Big Value Inc. shipped my order very quickly and have great customer service after the sale.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.