Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 533 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 566 reviews
on October 18, 2011
So Im a professional photographer, at my studio we use a nikon, But I recently wanted to start branching out on my own, so I wanted to buy my first dslr. :)
After much thought and deliberation I decided on the T3! Its a wonderful camera, and is more then enough for me, and the family, senior, weddings etc Ive been doing!
This kit was the perfect price, I couldnt have found a better deal! I love everything in this kit. except 1 thing, its a minor thing cause it doesnt really affect me, but the Tri-Pod is Very Flimsy and when I went to put my camera on it, the tri-pod was broken, even if it wasnt broken I wouldnt trust putting my camera on there. Luckily I have a better durable tri-pod! :) Like I said nothing that affects me :)
44 comments| 327 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2014
I bought this camera because I wanted something better than your standard point & shoot camera to take on my very first cruise ever to the Caribbean. I am an old Canon lover from way back as I have and old film SLR that I have not used in a while. I read a lot of reviews about this camera before purchasing and looked at a lot of different cameras before settling on this one. It is first of all a great price for what you get. It is very easy to take out of the box and use and the more you play the more you learn or in my case the more my memory comes back while shooting manually. I have been playing with this for a few weeks now and the pictures are wonderful and hope to capture some beautiful memories on vacation.
I seem to get everything that they said was in the package. I have not opened and used the tri-pod yet but if it is as weak as people reviewed it will probably stay i the box and I can use the one I have already.
For anyone looking for a great inexpensive camera this is a good starting point. Love it~
on August 21, 2014
I have always had a point and shoot camera and was tired of pictures never looking great unless it was a still and sunny picture. did a lot of research and this camera with add'l lens for the price seemed to the best deal around. This camera is wonderfull, I love everything about it. The photo quality is awesome, taking water shots and seeing the droplets of water as if looking at a profession photo! Tripod I thiink works fine, some say it's 'cheap' I don't see any issue with it. Camera Bag is great and gives you the option to arrange comparments however you want, it fits the camer and 2 lenses with ease and plenty of pockets to store cords, battery. I found it fun to start learining about photography and understanding the settings so that you can better shoot photos, evern on Auto setting it takes great pics if you don't want to mess with it yourself. There are plenty of options and things you can do with this.

I've had it for 1month and would recommend to anyone. Shipping came in a few days, earlier than promised.
on September 7, 2014
This 13 piece set is perfect for someone wanting to up-grade from a point-and-shoot to a more professional camera. I wanted to get a better camera so that I could have more control when taking pictures, however, I am an amateur and did not know where to begin or what I needed to start out with. I had read good reviews on this camera and this set allowed me to get all the accessories I needed. I loved opening up each piece and learning how to use all of them. By having all the pieces to start with I could literally open the box and start shooting pictures as soon as the battery was charged. I priced all the items separately and this set was a bargain!
on August 9, 2013
This is my first SLR camera. I wasn't sure what my needs would be in terms of accessories so I thought it would be a good idea to purchase this kit which included a bunch of things I might need. I'm still learning how to use the camera but so far it's fun and takes nice pictures in auto mode. It's a perfect camera for me, a beginner. It's a bit noisy, sounds like I'm racking a shotgun when the flash pops up.
This kit is a good value. The inclusion of the telephoto zoom lens alone would have made this a well priced purchase. I found it difficult to get a crystal clear shot with the telephoto lens because it's slow and not easy to hold steady unless it's on the tripod.
It's great to have an extra battery so you never have to worry about being left with a dead battery in a place where charging is not possible. The bag is a definite necessity. It's small, but it fits the camera and a few extras. If you add up the price of all these things separately, the cost would be much higher. The card reader did not work for me but I can upload pics easily without it.
The company was very helpful and quick to answer my questions.
Good purchase.
on August 16, 2014
Excellent kit. It's a great kit for a novice like me. It's a great value too. The tripod is a little flimsy, but on the flip side, it is extremely lightweight. I am extremely pleased with the photo quality from the Canon T3. I have a point and shoot with a higher megapixel rating, but the sensor size in this camera helps it take pro quality photos that are far better. This kit is a great value, and a good place to start in the DSLR world. BTW, the DVD is extremely informative.

In the video, you can see my first attempt at time lapse using the Canon, the Macro lens, and a Neweer intervalometer. I used a one-second interval, but switched to a 15 second interval in the last minute of the vid. The 15 seconds, I find is a better rate. I had to upload a version at 480p because the 1080p was too large of a file.
on January 5, 2014
Was shopping Black Friday sale ads and checked Amazon. This bundle pack far exceeded values in stores - and no waiting in line. The camera is fantastic. Easy to operate for beginners (automatic settings) and intermediates who like to compose their own picture (manual settings). Bonus add-ons of card, cleaning kit and tripod are also fantastic. Will probably replace the bag for one more padded in the immediate future as I really want to protect this baby. You can truly call the extra lens a "bonus" as everyday price of just the camera equals this entire set. The lens retails for over $200.00. Would have turned right around and bought it anyway, so already having it thrown in for free was unbelievable! Highly recommend this camera to anyone who wants fantastic pictures, from the novice to the serious hobbyist. My photos look so professional. First picture was of a cardinal in the snow through the window and you can actually see the snow falling. Love it!
on April 17, 2013
The Camera itself works great though I was expecting it to have custom options with video mode. That one's my fault. Both lenses also work really well with the exception of manual focus on the 18-55mm. The focus ring isn't secured and can move a lot when focusing. The tripod is pretty sucky as expected. Even when locked down, it still moves when the camera is attached. The SD card reader is also pretty sucky. The cap is extremely loose and sometimes when I upload picture or video, it will just shut off. Once it even deleted all the data. The camera bag is quite useful when it comes to storage. I like it and the battery as well. Just the other day, I accidentally left it in my pants pocket and ran it through the wash, when it was done and I saw the battery, I put it in a container of rice for a day, and it worked perfectly! The memory card wallet cheaply made and ripped within the first month of use. Last but not least, the cleaning kit. It might just be me but when ever i try to use the micro fiber clothe, it leaves smudges on the lens. Thats why I got a lens pen. Its super convenient! All in all, The whole kit is good for beginners such as myself. Its, overall, pretty cheap and a good starting point.
VINE VOICEon January 8, 2014
I'm not a professional photographer and have no pretensions to be one. I bought the Canon Rebel T3 on the recommendation of a friend and primarily bought it to make video and for the occasional photo opportunity. I'm sure I don't know a 10th of what this camera is really capable of. All that said, I am very satisfied with it. The pictures look great and I am very impressed with the video as well. I'm still experimenting with the audio; I'm not 100% sold on the mic yet, but I'll have to do more with it before I can comment further. On the whole, however I am impressed. I believe amateurs out there like me will really appreciate this easy-to-use, great looking camera. Additionally, the items that come in this package are all impressive. Extra battery, memory card, bag, tripod, extra lens, and more all appear to be top notch. Maybe the professionals will be able to nit-pick, but I consider the Cannon Rebel T3 to be just what I needed.
on March 21, 2013
This Camera that I've only had for a few weeks is a good camera, takes great pictures and will probably take even better pictures once I learn how to use it better. For a beginner it might be complicated like it is for me right now, it will be a learning process in using it. I have a newborn and I mostly got it for kid pictures but when my baby is sleeping and I'm trying to get a photo the Canon camera's are loud so it sometimes wakes baby. I did not know this prior to my purchase. The carrying bag is OK for a now I will upgrade to a much better quality bag when I can. The card reader only works when it wants too. I suggest buying a better qaulity one of those as well, do not rely soley on the one in this bundle. I would not characterize the "extra's" in this bundle high quailty. The extra lense however has been great so far. But I haven't used it a whole lot. Over all I'm please but I do wish I would have gone to somewhere like Best Buy and tested out different camera brands to see what I like best and done a little more research before make such a large purchase.