TIMEX Men's T5K3379J SLEEK 50-Lap IRONMAN 50-Lap Chronograph Interval Timers Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Indiglo® night-light
- 100-Hour Chronograph with Lap and Split Times, 99-Lap Counter
- 100-Hour Countdown Timer with Stop and Repeat
- Dated Training Log with Best Lap, Average Lap and Total Time, and On-the-Fly Lap or Split NULL
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Timex gives its signature Ironman Triathlon multi-function, performance sport watch a sleek new look that's a great fit for both men and women. Featuring a full complement of athletic timing features and a striking profile, the Timex Men's T5K337 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Watch is a powerful combination of advanced functionality and aerodynamic design for comfort. It features three alarms that can be set for daily/weekday/weekend/weekly alarms, two time zones, an all-day white reflector display for easy reading even in direct sunlight, and water resistance to 330 feet (100 meters). Sport timing functions include:
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times
- On-the-fly lap or split recall
- Training log stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap, and total segment time
- Total run format/synchro timer maintains total activity time (less time paused during workout) and overall running time
- Automatic interval repetition counter
- Forward or backward setting
- Built-in setting reminders
- Top pusher for easy access to lap and split
The Indiglo® night-light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented blue electroluminescent lighting technology. It uses less battery power than most other watch illumination systems, enabling your watch battery to last longer. The Night Mode feature allows you to illuminate the Indiglo® night-light for 3 seconds with any button press, regardless of the mode or function.
Timex Group B.V. is one of the best-known American watch companies. Timex's U.S. headquarters are located in Middlebury Connecticut and it has substantial operations in China, the Philippines and India and full scale sales companies in Canada, the UK, France and Mexico.
The company began in 1854 as Waterbury Clock in Connecticut's Naugatuck Valley, known during the nineteenth century as the "Switzerland of America." Sister company Waterbury Watch manufactured the first inexpensive mechanical pocket watch in 1880. During World War I, Waterbury began making wristwatches, which had only just become popular, and in 1933 it made history by creating the first Mickey Mouse clock under license from Walt Disney, with Mickey's hands pointing the time.
During World War II, Waterbury renamed itself U.S. Time Company. In 1950 the company introduced a wristwatch called the Timex. Over the next three decades, Timex was sold through a series of advertisements which emphasized its durability by putting the watch through "torture tests," such as falling over the Grand Coulee Dam or being strapped to the propeller of an outboard motor, with the slogan "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking." With the help of former Olympic broadcaster, spokesman John Cameron Swayze, sales took off. The company later became Timex Corporation, then Timex Group and, to date, has sold over one billion watches.
The company has remained very competitive and the Timex brand continues its dominance through present day. Its primary market remains the United States and Canada, although the Timex brand is sold worldwide due to its ability to capitalize on its strong brand image and reputation for quality.
One of the most successful and important features available on many Timex watches is the Indiglo backlight system. Indiglo is a brand name of Indiglo Corporation, solely owned by Timex for licensing purposes. Timex electroluminescent lamps, branded Indiglo, were introduced in 1992 in the Ironman watch line. They were an immediate success. The Indiglo lamp uniformly lights the surface of the Timex’s watch dials in a manner that makes the dial read very easily in many different light settings. In some newer watches the Indiglo backlight only lights up the numbers, rather than the entire LCD display, which is achieved by means of a specialized film that inverts the LCD transmissivity.
Today, Timex Group products are manufactured in the Far East and in Switzerland often based on technology that continues to be developed in the United States and in Germany. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- ASIN: B003UCTDOO
- Item model number: T5K337
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 30, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Timex|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.44 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
I may get another case they quit making them or a good sale. Very nice for what you get (specially what a Gshock costs these days) happy shopping
I have to say this watch is one of my favorite ones.
- No new battery since May 2011
- Very reliable watch
- Running, swimming, hiking, etc.
=>The only problem I have is that the strap broke a few months ago and there is no replacement straps for it.
==> Good thing I fixed it myself (see pics)