Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on October 12, 2013
is a good buy, i have purchased my 2nd bottle, and I am happy with the results. better stamina, concentration and overall well being are what I call the results

I have now bought 3more bottles... still effective and a worth while investment- a hedge against future doctors bills...pay now or pay later is how i see it. 3/30/14
on September 28, 2015
I had regular bouts of Afyb before starting the TA-65. When I feel a bout coming on I take Asprin and a TA-65 and the feeling goes away. Straight Asprin does not seem to have any effect on the Afyb, however the combination seems to be working? I have greater energy and overall feel better.
on May 9, 2016
Amazing product just like stem cells!
on September 29, 2016
It seemed to give me more energy over time.
on February 15, 2016
I feel this product helps my memory.
on May 12, 2013
It seems like a miracle, we both take about 3 times a week and since our Dog was 9 years old and was hobbling we took a chance shared it. Our dog also took Glucosamine with Chondroitin for dogs and takes Senior Vitamins both we buy at Walmart and then added TA-65 twice a week. His hobbling is gone and he seems to have lost about 3 years. We are doing great, we go to dinner with younger couples and now we are looking younger. I have not only stopped losing hair, but I am gaining hair and it is thicker and fuller.

2-1-2017 : We have reduced the dosage to once a month and still doing fine.
33 comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2013
This is an excellent product. Its price keeps it from being rated a 5 star. Being able to effect telomere shortening in the older individual is of vital importance.
on November 23, 2016
Seems to help but way over priced
on July 7, 2015
I bought the supplement about three months ago and did feel like I had more energy. However, I started having gastrointestinal issues, like bloating, gas, light nausea and stomach pains. I stopped it and the symptoms went away. I started back up and they came back. I'm curious if anyone else has side effects.
on April 15, 2016
I have been taking TA-65 for four years with no noticeable improvement. If anything, my gastrointestinal problems cleared up once I went off
the supplement. Use the money for a holistic physician that can put you on a diet and vitamin protocol that would work much better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.