- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education TAB; 1 edition (December 3, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071739904
- ISBN-13: 978-0071739900
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,000,450 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The TAB Battery Book: An In-Depth Guide to Construction, Design, and Use 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Michael Root, Ph.D., is a battery electrochemist with more than 20 years of battery research and development experience. He has contributed to the development of battery technologies for diverse applications, such as implantable medical devices and consumer electronics.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more