|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11 B/G, 802.11bgn, 802.11B|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||5 hours|
7" .TAB Nero x2 Dual Core Android 4.1 Multi-Touch Tablet PC (Blue)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The new Nero x2 featuring the newest 2013 powerful and robust x15 Dual Core CPU with a top frequency of 1.2GHz pushes Android to the next level while maintaining affordability. The x2 has double the processing power of the original .TAB Nero making gaming and web browsing more fluid than ever before.
- Dual Camera design lets you snap pictures and take video that's happening in the real world. Integrated Mini HDMI allows you to connect your tablet to your television to share with the entire family.
- The multi-touch 7" display features the higher 1024x600 resolution over the original Nero makes videos look great and conveniently fits more content onscreen.
- 802.11 b/g/n integrated wireless keeps you connected on the go. Stay in touch with your friends and family, download your favorite apps, video chat with your loved ones. Stream video and music from your favorite websites with ease.
- Runs on the latest Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS which brings tons of new features to your Nero x2. Install all of your favorite apps from the Google Play Store (included). Ability to side-load apps from SD card if you prefer.
Customers also shopped for
About Matricom .TAB Nero x2:
The Nero x2 comes loaded with Google Play Store and ready to run thousands of free apps. The Nero's high resolution multi-touch capacitive screen is responsive and makes videos look great. Connect to wifi and use the integrated webcam to talk to your friends and family. Stay connected to your favorite social networks. Pop in an SD card and watch your favorite movies on the go. Listen to your favorite internet radio stations while reading an eBook. The possibilities are endless!.TAB Nero x2 Feature Highlights:
The powerful x15 Dual Core CPU is paired with the Mali-400 GPU providing smooth 3D gaming.Matricom .TAB Nero x2 Specs:
* Android 4.1 Jelly Bean w/Google Play Store
* Powerful x15 ARM Dual Core 1.2GHz CPU
* Mali400 High Performance 3D Gaming GPU
* 4GB total integrated storage (expandable to 32GB with MicroSD card!)
* 512MB RAM (DDR3)
* USB Extendable (Flash Drives/HDD/External Keyboard/3G)
* Powerful 2800mah battery lasts 2-4 hours for extended use
* Multi-touch 1024x600 capacitive screen is responsive, sharp and interactive
* 360 degree gyro sensor is great for gaming.
* Video Formats: AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV ++.
* Audio Formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV FLAC ++.
* Picture Formats: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF ++
* E-Book Capable: PDF, TXT, + 3rd Party Apps.
* Ports: 1 x Mini USB, 1 x TF Card Slot, 1 x Mini HDMI, 1 x Earphone, 1 x Charge
* Package Includes: 1 x Tablet PC, 1 x Charger, 1 x User's Manual, 1 x Mini USB Cable, 1 x Stylus Pen, 1 x Earphones
Covers any factory defects up to 1 year from purchase date.
Top customer reviews
The users manual is the only negative to this product, translated into broken English from another language and not detailed enough to be of any use.
However, a couple of hours playing with it and you do grasp the operational features and methods with not much trouble. Hey, everything on it works, and it is loaded with features that make it an incredible value for the user. One thing to note, there is a mini-HDMI connection... It would be great to test that little jewel out as well, hooking up the tablet to HD TV. For the money, you can't go wrong here, but do spend a few bucks more and get the protective case. The protective case provides protection for the tablet, functions as a stand, and has a full keyboard (full set of keys, not full sized).
10/13/13 Addendum: Thought I would update my comments with further info from the last month or so... As advertised, you get about 2.5 hours of usage before having to recharge, as the manufacturer stated, but recharges take only a couple of hours or so, no big deal. For people who can't get the unit to recharge, try plugging in the charger where it is supposed to be connected and not in the earphone jack. Also, have now had a chance to try out the mini-HDMI port and it works like a champ. You can plug in the mini-HDMI cable to the tablet, plug in the HDMI end into the TV and play YouTube videos and movies directly from the tablet to the TV, not bad huh?
i've reviewed previous comments on this item and some say the WiFi is difficult to set up but in my experience it was so simple a cave man can do it .. just tap the signal bar at the bottom right or the wifi widget on the home screen
my only dislike about it is the camera quality... its not bad , but not that great either
regardless this was a good purchase for me.. i would recommend it for young children as an entry level tablet.. it works great , it plays games without freezing .. its a good tablet
I did have trouble with the wifi. It was detecting my home network, but when it tried to authenticate, the signal strength would drop to 'poor', and the connection would not negotiate. I changed the security type on my router to WPA2 instead of WPA. This fixed the problem. Hope this info helps someone!
It is not perfect, but for the price I paid, it deserves 5 stars!
I ordered the tablet 9/9/13. Didn't get a working one till 10/2/13! It was suppose to be a birthday present.
#1 When FedEx delivered the tablet it was completely crushed! Even the power plug was crushed. While this was clearly FedEx's fault there was zero padding in the packaging. The box with the tablet, power plug and accessories was placed in a FedEx envelope with no indication that it was fragile. To make matters worse there was no shipping invoice, no contact info and the phone number for Matricom on the preprinted FedEx label went to a non-working cell phone number (and when I did a Google search it brought up a company selling a device to get TV channels). So, since it was Saturday, I immediately called FedEx since it was clearly them who crushed it. I eventually got a damage tag# and was told they would pick it up the following Tues. When they told me to just leave it outside, since I wouldn't be home then, I decided to drive it all the way to their distribution center, an hour drive away. FedEx said they would take care of getting me a replacement and would call me the next day. No one called.
Then I finally called Amazon. Great customer service. They tried calling Matricom. Couldn't reach anyone either. They were gone for the day. The sent an email and gave me Matricom's number. I called the next day and have Matricom all the info. ... FedEx tracking#, damage tag#, dates and names of every step. They said as soon as they verified my info with FedEx they would send me another tablet right away and they would call me back later that day or the next. They never called back. They never sent me another tablet. Even after they received back the damaged tablet on 9/24 they still didn't send me back a tablet! It was only when I called Amazon to complain and they contacted Matricom that I finally was sent a tablet. And only after giving them my Amazon order number.... which if they had put a shipping invoice slip in my package they would have know that. Which I had previously given them the FedEx tracking number and told them FedEx was sending it back.
When the tablet finally arrived there was still no shipping invoice. No contact info. It was still just the thin tablet box in a FedEx envelope. Still no "Fragile" on the outside. I didn't even know it was coming... .since no call to let me know it was being shipped.
As far as the Tablet functionality: I could not get it to turn on! I tried plugging in the power plug and also used a USB plug-charger. Nothing! Tried many times to press the power button on the tablet (holding it in, multiple presses and anything else I could think of. Finally after over an hour it suddenly decided to turn on. Took a long time to boot up but when it finally did get to the home screen I was able to use the Google Play Store and download Angry Birds and some things for my son to play with. For some reason YouTube search kept giving errors. I was able to play YouTube videos if I clicked on the ones they suggested but was not able to play the Gummy Bear song since I couldn't search for it.
I haven't really tried the Internet browser or Netflix yet.
When the tablet is working it's well worth the money but it has done that "black screen, dead as a door nail" several times. Takes a lot of effort to get it to reboot and come to life again. And the battery only last about 1- 1 1/2 hour with the WiFi turned off while he's playing games.
With so much problems just getting a non-smashed tablet I don't really want to send it back but from reading others reviews I think this tablet is not working correctly.
It's too bad because I would have liked to buy myself one of these tablets and possibly more for Christmas presents but I won't be buying another one from Matricom. Way too much time and trouble trying to get a working one (that only sometimes works).