Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce, 128 Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on June 2, 2011
This stuff is extremely tasty and can sometimes be hard to find in anything larger than a rather-expensive 2oz bottle. I finally took the plunge and bought myself the gallon. I can now dispense it liberally on whatever grub I so choose, and the fact that this stuff is now practically "on tap" in my kitchen means that I'm now trying it out in some recipes - I tossed some chicken wings in this, let them soak in it for a while, then stirred in some melted butter, plucked the wings out and put them under the broiler - delicious.

One thing - Tabasco - if you're listening - start selling a pump that screws onto the bottle. We'll use it faster and buy more sauce.
on January 2, 2014
For some reason, I absolutely love jalapeno flavored Tabasco sauce. I can only ever find 2 oz bottles in the grocery store, and this jar has a lot of it. It arrived without issues and it came with a free dinner-table sized bottle of "spicy ketchup" as a sample. (The spicy ketchup was not in the product description, it was just a pleasant surprise. Don't expect you will receive the same, I don't know if they always do that.)

I ordered the Top Performance Plastic Pet Gallon Pump (B001VP59KO at the same time, and it fits perfectly. So it's very easy for me to use this gallon of hot sauce without spilling any. I highly suggest buying the pump. I specifically looked for one that said it should fit "any gallon container". I'm sure that's not perfectly accurate, but it works for this container of Tobasco sause.
on March 30, 2011
This bottle Is Definately a Supersized Convenience for anyone that uses a Lot of Tabasco. I've had mine for a couple of months now and have only used about a quarter of it, and I use a lot of Tabasco (about a standard 5oz bottle every three to four weeks). I've been refilling my standard size bottle as needed (twice so far). I also add direct from the Gallon to my ketchup via a 60 cc MONOJECT syringe which I also use to refill my standard 5oz bottle (Pull the plunger and replace the cap to fill it then replace the plunger). It's not a very convenient size unless you use a lot of Tabasco, but if you do, it the best way to buy it.
on February 12, 2015
I'm not one who usually adds hot sauce to foods, but I love the tangy flavor that this one adds and it's not very spicy, which is great for me.

Green Tabasco is delicious in soups like pasole and minestrone. I find that it's so good in minestrone that without it, there's a depth and flavor that is lacking.

It's also great over soft boiled eggs, which I enjoy for breakfast.

My fiancé and I would buy the 5 oz. bottles but found that they depleted rather quickly. We are hoping that this gallon size should last us for a little while :)

The price offered on Amazon is great: even with shipping, it's like buying a 5 oz. bottle (which typically goes for ~$4 on sale) for just over $2.

Packaging was secure and shipping very quick too: I received it six days after I placed the order and it travelled halfway across the country to get here and was still six to eleven days earlier than estimated.

I purchased a snowcone syrup pump via Amazon for ~$6 for easy dispensing.
review image
on June 10, 2013
We got this as a gag since we really seem to go through the little bottles awfully fast, but now that we have a seemingly inexhaustible supply, we're so happy.

Pros:
Green Tabasco has so much more flavor than the original style (which is mostly just hot)
Nice kick, but gentle about it
So much green goodness

Cons:
A bit hard to handle without a funnel or squirty top
on April 7, 2012
Both a novelty and practical purchase. My girlfriend goes through this stuff like water so we bought this (cheaper per ounce, etc). It's actually so cool looking we haven't cracked it open yet though.
on April 28, 2015
I am so glad I bought this. It's way more economical than burning through the little bottles you can find at the grocery store, though I probably eat it 4x as fast now. As others have mentioned, search for a gallon-pump on Amazon and pick one of those up along with it. This easy $6 investment will help you squirt out as much Tabascoey deliciousness as you could possibly want.
on November 25, 2013
My son goes through green tabasco sauce like crazy. I gave this to him for his birthday in August, the look on his face was priceless! It has lasted him a long time, he still has more than half the jug left. Its nice not to have to buy this at the store every week.
on January 30, 2013
We are very heavy Tabasco users...if I could become a spokesperson/salesman of the stuff and wear a tshirt I would. We use this stuff on EVERYTHING. Burritos...tacos...chicken, potatoes...EVERYTHING. We did the math and by the tie we purchased the impossible to find 2oz bottles to equal a gallon it would cost us $35 more than this gallon...so we took the jump, purchased it and couldnt be happier. Green Tabasco is the best. 11 stars
on June 25, 2013
My husband just loves this stuff. Bottles from the store are just too small and not a cost effective way for us to buy the quantities we use. We keep the big bottle in our extra fridge and transfer more managable amounts to a smaller bottle for everyday use. As long as this size is available, I'll probably never buy little bottles again.