Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 29, 2015
Hey, it's a matter of your taste, but I use this product a lot. It can be hot to taste, if you over apply it, but the taste of Tabasco beats out many of the same category. For me, it does not burn your mouth or give you a lingering burning sensation. I use a lot of the sauce, probably more than most would desire, due to heat. But this sauce is not very high on the scoville scoring. It scores 2,500-5,000 which is below medium. Cayenne is 30,000 to 50,000.

I use one bottle a month over eggs and in soups, stews, chinese noodles, V-8 juice. I will use 1.3 floz added to a can of V-8 or more in Chinese noodle soups.

BTW, I love Taco Bell's hot sauce for burritos and the like.
2 helpful votes
on August 8, 2013
Bought as a gift. Dunno why. My dad wanted to get some bottles for the family back in the Philippines. They love it apparently. And I'd be damned if I said I wasn't a fan of Tabasco myself. It goes with just about anything, but I mainly use it on my fries. Sometimes on my burger if it's got grilled onions on top of an Angus beef patty and a sourdough bun. I think I will go eat now.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on November 1, 2016
It is a large bottle of Tabasco. You know the one that you get in stores but much larger and will last longer for those who like hot to everything they eat. That said Tabasco isn't the spiciest out there. It has some heat but more vinegary to my taste-buds.
on October 27, 2017
Buy it already. You will NOT find a better deal anywhere else. I guarantee it.

I've left a few pictures in order to give you a perspective on how large of an amount you get for $10. 4 oz bottles cost around $4 at my local Wal-Mart in Lincoln, NE. You get almost 3 times the amount for $6 more. It's seriously a no brainer!
review imagereview image
on June 12, 2017
My husband uses it like ketchup and the smaller bottles don't last long. I really appreciate this large one.
on September 23, 2015
Best condiment and overall hot sauce, on the planet.

I'd give it 6 stars. Or 100 stars.

I buy other sauces, habanero, ghost pepper, etc, for their purpose.
Tabasco is the go to however.........I go through a gallon every year.
on November 28, 2012
Tabasco is cured; aged like a fine scotch. You can make your own hot sauce with vinegar, salt, maybe some oil, and any of a number of peppers. The green tabasco can be imitated fairly easily, but nothing you can make and nothing on the market approaches the taste of the original red tabasco and if you like it, there is never a time when you grow tired of it. It is simply the best.
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 24, 2013
Great to find the full 12oz Tabasco sold online at Amazon. These are harder to find in the store, and often more expensive as well. As usual, Tabasco is perfect for everything so buy bulk.

This gets shiped by Tabasco themselves, and comes well packaged with some promo material from them as well. I was hoping for a free sample - but oh well =).
on June 6, 2015
The older I get, the more I enjoy my Tabasco sauce (original). Others I have tried that are cheaper just do not have the same flavor enhancement that I expect from my hot sauce. Since I use it almost everyday, the large 12 oz. size is a bargain.
on February 13, 2012
First of all, I'd like to mention how impressed I was with the packaging! I received a box that contained padding to keep the Tabasco box from shaking around. Within the Tabasco box was the bubble-wrapped bottle of Tabasco sauce, packed so securely I actually had to pull it out with a bit of force. I was worried the bottle would come broken, to be honest, so this was a huge relief.

As for the Tabasco, it's my go-to hot sauce. At somewhere between 2,500 and 5,000 on the Scoville scale, the original red has just enough heat for my taste buds. Its flavor is so smooth that I can add a few dashes to almost anything I want (sweet treats excluded) without disrupting the dish's taste.

If you've never tried Tabasco sauce, buy a smaller bottle to ensure you like it. However, if you are a fan of Tabasco and want a bigger bottle for all of your cooking and dining needs, this is the product. It gets to you quickly and safely with Amazon shipping and the Tabasco is tasty, as always!
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question