Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TABLETOPICS Family: Questions to Start Great Conversations
|Price:||$25.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Questions specially designed to engage kids in the art of conversation
- Perfect for mealtime or bedtime, use it every day
- Fun mix of age appropriate questions range from silly to thought-provoking and encourage up-building conversation between parents and kids
- Learn something new about your kids and even yourself
- 4-inch acrylic cube with 135 questions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TableTopics Family edition makes it fun for kids to engage in conversation about their thoughts, opinions, desires and dreams. And, (sshhh!) there’s no better way for them to learn important social skills. At mealtimes, bedtime, or in the car, kids love to talk about what they think. You’ll learn something new about your kids and even yourself!
Some kids are non-stop blabbers and others need electroshock therapy to pry more than one-word answers out of them. Welcome, TableTopics Family! This nifty box contains a multitude of provocative questions to focus the blabbers and stimulate the silent types. Just try pulling out these dinner conversation cards and asking: Which is more important, intelligence or common sense? What is the story behind your name? What event in the past or future would you like to witness in person? When is it OK to lie?
Use TableTopics Family edition as a board game for families or card game for families. The clear acrylic cube holds 135 question cards, enough to keep the conversation going through middle school.
“…these little boxes are awesome. The question cards fuel interesting discussion and get everyone involved.” – Gwyneth Paltrow, goop
“Spice up family dinners with these creative, thought-provoking conversation starters…” – Better Homes and Gardens In December 2002, Cristy Clarke was on her way to a holiday cocktail party, trying to think of interesting conversation starters because she couldn't face another evening of small talk that went nowhere. She jotted down a few great questions and then tried them out on her fellow party goers. Her experiment was a complete success, and by morning she was writing questions to test on her three daughters at their family dinner. The result is TableTopics, a collection of conversation starter sets meant to spark fun, interesting, and meaningful discussions around the dinner table, at parties, on dates, on road trips - wherever!
From the Manufacturer
One of the most important things we can do with our children is connect over a family meal. This fun mix of age appropriate questions range from silly to thought-provoking and encourage up-building conversation between parents and kids. It's perfect for mealtime or bedtime, use it every day! You'll learn something new about your kids and even yourself. With questions specially designed to engage kids in the art of conversation. Ask questions like "is it more fun to be a parent or a child" and "is it harder for you to eat healthy or get exercise." Recommended for all ages. 4-inch acrylic cube with 135 questions.
Compare to similar items
This item TABLETOPICS Family: Questions to Start Great Conversations
TABLETOPICS Original - 10th Anniversary Edition: Questions to Start Great Conversations
Table Topics To Go Kids
TABLETOPICS Family Gathering: Questions to Start Great Conversations
TABLETOPICS Best Things Ever: Questions to Start Great Conversations
TABLETOPICS Dinner Party Edition: Questions To Start Great Conversations
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TableTopics Conversation Starters||TableTopics Conversation Starters||TableTopics Conversation Starters||For Every Season||TableTopics Conversation Starters||TableTopics Conversation Starters|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 4 x 4 in||4 x 4 x 4 in||3.06 x 3.12 x 1 in||4 x 4 x 4 in||4 x 4 x 4 in||4 x 4 x 4 in|
Top customer reviews
** what do you enjoy most about each of your siblings?
** which wild animal would you like to tame and keep as a pet?
** which three objects would you save first if your house caught fire?
The TABLETOPICS Teen version is currently twice the price of the Family version, so I'll wait for a price reduction or shop offline instead of paying $57 for a teen game.
what's your favorite dessert
who is one of your heroes and why do they inspire you
would you keep a secret if you knew someone would get hurt if you did
if you were showing a foreigner around your town where would you take them
what's your favorite family tradition
what do you say when someone gives you a gift you already have
if you could speak another language which would you choose
how does a person become courageous
what would you like to change about your school
- My kids (ages 12 and 9) LOVE these cards. They really look forward to answering the questions every day.
- The plastic cube is thick and sturdy. The overall design is very attractive.
- The cards are thick cardstock and seem durable enough.
- These are a fun and simple way to get people talking and thinking at the table
- You may have noticed that the questions listed above have no capitalization and almost no punctuation. I typed them out just as they are written on the cards. Really. This drives me absolutely crazy. I get that it's probably supposed to be "stylistic," and I'm as big a fan of ee cummings as the next gal, but my 9 year old really struggles with writing skills. I would have liked it better if these cards provided more of a model of good mechanics. Would it have killed the people at Tabletopics to at LEAST throw in a comma here and there?? (I won't even bring up the fact that the plurality of the noun and pronoun in the foreigner question doesn't match. Argh!)
- The cards are supposed to be used at the table, and ours are. Unfortunately, kids, spaghetti, and white-edged cards do not really mix. After 2 months, our cards look pretty grubby. You could either look at the visible grunge as a design flaw (darker colored cards wouldn't show as much dirt), or you could view it as a testament to how much and often we really do use the cards. :-)
- The price was pretty steep (especially considering all the ink they must be saving by skipping the punctuation!) I don't regret the purchase, but if these had been $12 instead of $25, I would really love them!
All in all, I like these cards, but I have to remove stars for the atrocious grammar and punctuation.
Later I won the Tabletopics classic version at a white elephant party. These are great, but quite a few we have to skip over for our younger kids.
Then on Prime day I got these on a lightning deal, SCORE!! They love it, the questions are more geared towards family. This is such a better option than electronics, which we do not allow anyway. They questions lead to so many conversations other than the standard, how was work, school, your day. blah blah blah
I bought this product as an experiment and was amazed at the results. Even the most reluctant of the two teenagers came around and was engaged in the conversation. We talked about things that would never have come up in our normal conversations and I learned some things about my kids I never knew.
I traveled with this. placed a big rubber band around box so wouldn't come open in my bags.