- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $75.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by For Every Season. Enter code XVQPR92Z at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TABLETOPICS Not Your Mom's Dinner Party: Questions to Start Great Conversations
|Price:||$25.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters
- These provocative conversation starters will spice up the conversation and get you and your closest friends laughing the night away
- Questions are a little bit racy and a whole lot of fun
- Makes an entertaining hostess gift
- Strictly for adults, 135 questions in a beautiful 4 inch acrylic cube
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
There's the kind of dinner party that your mom would throw and then there's YOUR kind of dinner party. These fun, provocative conversation topics are guaranteed to launch conversations as spicy as the food you serve. Sample Questions: Which email do you most regret sending? Boxers or briefs or nothing at all? What's your guiltiest pleasure? Have you ever “drunk dialed" someone?
Top Customer Reviews
Beyond that, the topics weren't in the slightest bit racy. Not sure whose idea of racy it is to ask about politics or actors or, well, any of the cards. The most titillating card asked, "what alcohol can you never drink again", for example. Sure, everyone could share their favorite drunk college story, but the conversation flags pretty fast after that. (And no, I didn't forget punctuation. That cards don't use punctuation or capitalization. No idea how this is supposed to enhance the experience.)
When we tried them at dinner, my fiance and I ended up reading through the stack to find a decent question (every sixth or seventh one was worth trying). And that wine tasting party? Even with freely-flowing alcohol, people literally *yawned* after two or three questions. We did better when people started joking about other games they'd played like this and made up their own questions. Definitely not recommended.
If you are looking for a game that might be a little "risque" for a group of adults- SAVE YOUR MONEY and look elswhere, because regardless of what the game is called, this actually IS your mom's dinner party...this could even be your grandmother's dinner party to be quite honest. I probably skipped more than half of the questions because they were boring. My opinion is the game is way overpriced at $25- it should actually be better suited in the $15 range. I was disappointed and would like to return it, but that's probably unlikely now.
- Tons of questions.
- A few cards can provide for an easy hour of conversation.
- A good mix of questions; some adult only, some tame, & some though provoking.
- Some of the questions are very generic or boring. I think this is to be expected though and you can always skip to the next card.