TABOR TOOLS GG12 Compound Action Anvil Lopper, Chops Thick Branches with Ease, 2-Inch Cutting Capacity, 30-Inch Tree Trimmer with Sturdy Professional Extra Leverage 22-Inch Handles.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CHOPS THROUGH 2” BRANCHES effortlessly. This KING OF LOPPERS will allow for fast removal of dry and woody growth and is the ideal tool for preparatory cuts and cut-to-length work. The lopper is designed and built for professional grade applications and makes cutting dramatically easy through extra leverage and compound action power!
- SHARP HARDENED CARBON STEEL BLADE will stay sharp, even after some heavy use! The low-friction non-stick coated gliding blade make every cut a joyful experience. The tools is easy to use, even for the elderly gardener or if you have arthritic wrists. There’s no cut you can’t make with this KNIGHT'S BLADE! Replacement cutting blades available.
- COMFORT GRIP. The rubberized grips on handles provide comfort and good grip. This longer 30” model will allow you to work with some extra strength and leverage and to efficiently navigate around higher limbs. The ergonomically handles are designed for optimal grip to ease the cutting of any branch. Overall, this is a balanced, powerful and dependable tool which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- FREE GIFT: Order today, and get a wealth of pruning tips and tricks along with our follow up on your purchase.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time. **CHECK OUT OUR STORE FOR MORE GARDENING PRODUCTS! - Click on the blue TABOR TOOLS link at top of page**
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
GG12 COMPOUND ACTION ANVIL LOPPERS
When pruning larger, tougher branches, a confident gardener needs a tool fit for the task. The Tabor Tools GG12 Anvil Loppers offer superior performance rooted in decades of gardening expertise.
These loppers are meant for pruning both green and dry/woody growth branches up to a diameter of 2”. Suitable for cut-to-length work and preparatory cuts and before making a final, clean cut with bypass loppers.
This tool has been designed with comfort and functionality in mind, featuring ergonomically contoured grips, innovative mechanisms, and coated blades for a sharper, longer lasting cut. The compound action blade has multiple moving parts which multiplies the force applied to the blades 3 times!
The comfortable, ergonomic grips also ensure a balanced weight across the tool.
TABOR TOOLS GG12 Compound Action Anvil loppers
The anvil mechanism works like this: the upper blade is narrower and sharper. The wide anvil distributes pressure and supports the branch in order to avoid damaging or crushing the bark. A curved head or swiveling anvil provides an easier cutting action close to the joint.
A Clean, Smooth Cut
The precision-ground, non-stick upper blade and the superb cutting geometry permit exceptionally smooth, clean cutting of branches with optimum force transmission.Treat yourself with one of the most powerful loppers on the market today. Pruning branches was never easier!
- Dynamic compound action mechanism
- Makes clean cuts with less resistance
Ideal for both green and hard/dry wood
The Anvil Lopper Explained
Because of their design, they can often cut thicker branches than bypass. This makes an anvil lopper an excellent tool for trimming back live wood before making a final, clean cut with bypass loppers.Lopper length affects the amount of leverage you have – longer loppers give you more leverage, making it easier to cut through thicker branches.
- This lopper is 30-Inch long
- Excellent for both green and dead/dry wood
- Replacement Cutting Blades Available! Search for "TABOR TOOLS GG12 Replacement Blade" on Amazon!
GG12- There's no cut you can't make!
Compound Action System
The compound lever system with multiple pivot points and moving parts increases the force applied to the blades.
30" Handles with Comfort Grip
The handles of this pruner have a soft grip handle cover for increased comfort and optimum performance.
Anvil lopper have one straight blade that cuts as it closes onto a flat edge or ‘anvil’ (think about it like a knife on a chopping board).
Replacement Cutting Blades Available!
TABOR TOOLS: Designed to make an Impact.
TABOR TOOLS is your go-to specialist for quality garden tools. If you love gardening, you'll want the best possible tools for every garden task. We offer powerful, dependable and efficient tools, that will soon become your best friends in the garden.
The tools’ powerful appearance in colorful red and black make sure to leave a strong lasting impression. Our ambition is to supply our customers with lasting products outstanding for their functionality & design. Our customers can depend on quality Garden and Landscaping Tools year after year.