- Save 10% on Chopping Axe when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tabor Tools. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2 Pruning Snips when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tabor Tools. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Classic Garden Tool Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tabor Tools. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Bypass Pruner with Compound Action when you purchase $1 or more of Qualifying items offered by Tabor Tools. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anvil Pruner with Compound Action when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tabor Tools. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TABOR TOOLS Pruning Shears, Florist Scissors, Multi-Tasking Garden Snips for Arranging Flowers, Trimming Plants and Harvesting Herbs, Fruits or Vegetables. K17A. (Straight, Stainless Steel Blades)
Save 10% on Chopping Axe when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tabor Tools. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 10% on 2 Pruning Snips when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tabor Tools. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 15% on Classic Garden Tool Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Tabor Tools. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LONG REACH. The TABOR TOOLS K-17 pruning snips are very light and razor-sharp floral shears with a long blade, especially designed for picking flowers, and herbs, and deadheading. The pointed, thin blades ensure that you can reach even the tightest spaces, like stems inside bundles. The K-17 is not suitable for cutting hard (woody) stems.
- SHARP STAINLESS STEEL BLADES Stainless Steel blades prevent rusting, are easier to clean and reduce germ build-up. Easy to clean. Picking and trimming flowers, herbs or buds is now a fun and easy task! Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants. Suitable for hydroponics and indoor herb growing. A must-have for florist; great for making flower arrangements.
- OPEN-CLOSE STRAP This pruner has sturdy handles for increased comfort and optimum performance. At the end of the upper handle, there is an unobtrusive open/close strap which allows for easy and safe storage.
- SHOCK ABSORBING SPRING. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action, so you can work without fatigue. The spring gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?TABOR TOOLS was founded in 1982 as a manufacturer of garden tools. Over the years TABOR TOOLS has become the preferred choice for the skilled professionals as well as gardening enthusiasts for high-quality performance tools that work as hard as they do.
What makes our product unique?TABOR TOOLS products are designed to have an impact; both practically and visually. Their powerful appearance in colorful red and black make sure to leave a strong lasting impression. You can count on TABOR TOOLS for strength, reliability, & quality
Why we love what we do?Adding new products frequently, we aim to provide a solution for every gardening need. We want to make gardening an enjoyable and efficient activity for people of all ages!
TABOR TOOLS: Designed to make an Impact
TABOR TOOLS is your go-to specialist for quality garden tools. If you love gardening, you'll want the best possible tools for every garden task. We offer powerful, dependable and efficient tools, that will soon become your best friends in the garden.
K17A Straight Pruning Shears
K17A is fully suited for quick snips on small to medium plants, as well as all picking activities. You just found the perfect tool for dead-heading, harvesting flowers, vegetables, grapes, tomatoes, and more.
A workhorse for years to come
TABOR TOOLS K17A is a workhorse that will not break after the first few snips!The tool features steel handles with a thick and substantial plastic coating for maximum comfort and long-lasting value.
- Non-stick Coated Stainless Steel Blades
- Open/Close Strap
- Comfort Spring
- Perfect for Dead-heading and for Florist Jobs
- Sturdy Handles
Open/Close Strap & Sturdy Handles
Safety First: at the end of the upper handle, there is a leather open/close strap loop which allows for easy and safe storage after use.
Stainless Steel Blades
This model features sharp steel blades which make razor sharp clean cuts, without effort!
The spring protects your hands and wrists: you'll be able to work without tiring your hands.
TABOR TOOLS Straight Pruning Snips: 5 Models
- Model K7A Carbon Steel
- Model K17A Stainless Steel
- Model K18A Japanese Style Blades
- Model K77A Stainless Steel, Metal Clip
- Model K27A, Stainless Steel, PVC Cclip
|K18A Japanese Style Blade||K17A Stainless Steel Blades||K7A Carbon Steel Blades||K77A Stainless Steel with Metal Clip||K27A (Set of 2)|
|Material||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Spring||Folding Spring||Comfort Spring||Comfort Spring||Folding Spring||Comfort Spring|
|Safety Clip/Strap||PVC Clip||Leather Strap||Leather Strap||Metal Clip||PVC Clip|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: although these are stamped as stainless steel on both sides of the blade, the screw that holds them together is not. For those of us who bleach our snips frequently, this is a nightmare.
By keldemean on June 13, 2020
Could use a little more cushion on the handles.
Blister packaging was in two pieces, not sealed but maybe previously opened?
Tool was adrift in box, but not damaged though...due to bubble wrap.
Tool price was a little high...
I like it so far! I don't do it all day long, so, I cannot say how it would feel for someone who is constantly trimming for 8 hours. It's perfect for me. Very sharp! I like the strap that keeps it in its locked position.
Top reviews from other countries
Reasonably priced and perfect for cutting stems with ease.