TABOR TOOLS B212A Telescopic Hedge Shears with Wavy Blade and Extendable Steel Handles. Extendable Manual Hedge Clippers for Trimming Borders, Boxwood, and Tall Bushes.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STRONG TELESCOPIC HANDLES This hedge trimmer is the ideal tool for trimming and shaping your shrubs and decorative topiary plants. Reach any shrub far and high! There’s not cut you can’t make with these strong extendable handles: the overall regular length in closed position is 25" and the overall length in extended mode is 33".
- SHARP WAVY BLADE FOR PRECISION CUTS. The forged carbon steel wavy blades cut all the way to the tip and produce smoothly operated crisp cuts. The precision cuts of this tool will preserve your plant’s health. Every cut will be a joyful experience and your shrubs will grow back nicely: don’t hack away at your beautiful bushes with powered hedge trimmers!
- SHOCK ABSORBING BUMPERS. The shock-absorbing bumpers will stop all jarring vibrations and reduce arm and shoulder fatigue. The extendable telescopic lightweight steel handles feature comfortable non-slip grips which will fit comfortably into your hands. Overall, this is a balanced, powerful and dependable tool which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN.
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE TENSION: The flower-shaped pivot bolt lets you adjust the tension of the blade and prune different types of plants with just a simple twist. The blades are made of carbon steel with coating to allow a great cutting performance. You can count on these clippers to deliver superior, long lasting performance and great results.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. We at TABOR TOOLS stand behind our products. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?TABOR TOOLS was founded in 1982 as a manufacturer of garden tools. Over the years TABOR TOOLS has become the preferred choice for the skilled professionals as well as gardening enthusiasts for high-quality performance tools that work as hard as they do.
What makes our product unique?TABOR TOOLS products are designed to have an impact; both practically and visually. Their powerful appearance in colorful red and black make sure to leave a strong lasting impression. You can count on TABOR TOOLS for strength, reliability, & quality
Why we love what we do?Adding new products frequently, we aim to provide a solution for every gardening need. We want to make gardening an enjoyable and efficient activity for people of all ages!
Healthy Shrubs and Bushes
The hedge shears provide maximum cutting performance and the precision cuts of this tool will preserve your plant’s health. Your shrubbery will respond and grow back nicely after using these manual shears: don’t hack away at your beautiful bushes with powered hedge trimmers!
These hedge shears with wavy blades were designed to make quick work of trimming hedges and bushes. Cutting hedges by hand can be a tedious business, especially if your shears are not up to the task. Having the best tool for the job can make all the difference! You will immediately adopt our TABOR TOOLS B212A Hedge Shears as one of your favorite gardening tools. They feature extendable lever handles: cutting high, towering hedges in hard-to-reach places just became so much easier. The extension adds up to 8 in. of reach with an easy comfortable locking mechanism for extending handles.
There’s No Cut You Can’t Make!
The B212A Extendable Hedge Shears include a tension control knob, so you can adjust the blades for cutting especially dense leaves. Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, and a low-friction, rust-resistant coating makes every cut easier.
- Shock-Guard Bumpers
- Wavy Blade Design
- Extendable Handles
- Adjustable Blade Tension
The shock-guard bumpers absorb jarring vibrations and reduce arm and shoulder fatigue, making gardening activities a joy rather than a chore!
Wavy Blade Design
The blade us especially designed for precise hedge shaping. The forged carbon steel wavy blades with low-friction blade coating cut all the way to the tip and produce smoothly operated crisp cuts.
Reach far and high without effort!
The extendable telescopic handles feature comfortable non-slip grips.
Closed Handles: 25"
Extended Handles: 33"
Adjustable Blade Tension
The flower-shaped pivot bolt lets you adjust the tension of the blade and prune different types of plants with just a simple twist.
Extendable Telescopic Handles
This hedge trimmer is the ideal tool for trimming and shaping your shrubs and decorative topiary plants. Reach any shrub far and high! There’s not cut you can’t make with these strong extendable handles:
The length in closed position is 25". The extended mode is 33".
For wavy blade hedge shears, TABOR TOOLS offer 3 buying options:
1. B620A Hedge Shears with metal handles
2. B212A Extendable Hedge Shears with telescopic metal handles
3. B640A Hedge Shears with light weight aluminum handles
See comparison chart below to determine which TABOR TOOLS Hedge Shears is most suitable to your needs:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) This tool does everything I expect of a quality hedge shear and my standards are high. I've been using True Friends (FRUEND-VICTORIA® Gartengerate GmbH) at four times the price for thirty plus years but I think I've found a new favorite.
(2) Most of the criticisms I noted in reading reviews were in the nature of expecting this tool to do another tools job. It's a hedge shear, it doesn't do many of the things people complained of because it's not supposed to do those things. I wouldn't set out scalpels to my guests at a BBQ even though they are knives designed to cut meat. Steak knives are the appropriate choice. Clippers/shears are for leaves and twigs. Pruners and loppers are for branches.
As for my older, hardware pair? At best they could be described as a computer-generated compromise, where one size fits all. If you grasp them at the handle ends where they are marked for holding, it takes longer to get the job done: simply because it takes longer to travel further. When you add this up, when compared to a handle that you can hold at the ends because they're throw is adjustable, you get that time back in spades. These shears allow you to maximize your effort according to the toughness of the shrubbery you're attacking. And that's all that needs be said about that. So glad I bought them.
By Kmk on September 5, 2018
By walstib11 on April 7, 2019
I bought them to cut the grasses and weeds that grow around the base of my hedges where a weedwacker isn't practical.
And indeed, they 'shear' them like a knife thru butter.
The blades seem of high quality and work well together.
They do what I wanted them to do, and do it well.
"5 Star performance ...... My son has broken 2 cheaper shears in a year. I'm sure these will last. Their quality is obvious. "
You cannot go wrong with these shears !!!