|Brand||TAC TRUCK ACCESSORIES COMPANY|
|Item Weight||7.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C48-U1002|
TAC Roof Rack Cross Bar Aluminum Locking Roof Top Cargo Rack Anti-Theft Cross Bars (48" Cross Bars, 1 Pair)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fitment: Adjustable fit roof side rails from 36" to 46".150 LBS load capacity. Please check the size of your side rail and official capacity before you purchase.
- Design: Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum cross bar with aerodynamic design. Effectively reduce the wind resistance and decreasing wind noise.
- Security: Anti-theft lock system for more security.
- Installation: Durable plastic base feet.Directly mount on stock vertical bars,no drilling and cutting required.
- Application: Fits most vehicles with vertical bars. Can work with cargo basket carrier,snowboard,bike rack,luggage box,kayak mount etc. Backed by 1 year Warranty.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TAC Roof Top Cross Bars are easy to install and requires no tools. Streamline Appearance with Anti-theft Lock Design, Mount on Stock Side Rails. Increase cargo storage space for vehicles equipped with roof rails. Width Adjustable Mounting Clamps to Fit Large Variety of Vehicles. 【Color】Silver bars，Black base feet.【Cross Bar Adjustment Range】36"-46"【Base Feet Adjustment Range】0.5"-1.8"【Load Capacity】150LBS【Included】2 Cross Bar,2 Keys,1 Locking Wrench,1 Rubber Strip,1 Installation Instruction
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do like the look of them though! They are sturdy. Just hate the noise they produce
I got these a couple days before I left on a vacation thinking they would fit my 2007 Subaru Legacy Wagon with flush railings and quickly discovered that they didn't! But I needed something to mount a cargo box onto. So after thinking on it awhile, here's what I did, with some pictures! Hopefully it may help anyone in the same boat, or prevent you from buying them for the wrong fit in the first place!
1. Pull out foot towers and remove tightening bolt.
2. Cut slot in bottom of each bolt to accept flat-head screw driver
3. Reinstall bolt the same way you took it out and place feet into crossbars BACKWARDS, so that the head of the tightening bolt is towards the center of bar. (this allows them to grab the flush rails from the inside as they're supposed to)
6. Place on top of car and tighten with flat head screw driver
All done!!! I've had mine on for absolutely 1000 miles now and they're working great!!!
Hopefully it helps!