We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TAG Heuer Swiss quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant-sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 44.4 mm
- Stainless-steel case; Yellow dial; Date function; Chronograph functions
- Water-resistant to 984 feet (300 M)
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.8 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- ASIN: B002R5B8T8
- Item model number: CAF1011.FT8011
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||44.4 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14.5 millimeters|
|Band width||20.5 millimeters|
|Bezel material||stainless steel|
|Item weight||2 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It is supposed to be waterproof to 300m. One day after doing 3 dives in less than 8m of fresh water I noticed water droplets on the crystal inside the watch. I never touch the watch when underwater or when still wet on shore. I took it for servicing, it is guaranteed for 2 years. Got it back after 10days, nothing was said about the watch besides saying it is repaired. I don't dive or ever take a shower with this watch anymore.
Accuracy, one of the most accurate quartz watch I've bought yet, needs a few seconds adjustments once or twice a year.
Background light is often used in darker environments.
Construction of good quality, chrome finish and saphire crystal appears to be hard to dammage
Feels heavy and confortable to wear
Not a functional dive watch, crown does not screw in making it more vulnerable for water penetration
LCD hard to read and requires more light
Rubberband supplied to this watch is too small, won't fit over a wetsuit, the 2 rubber rings that hold the strap fall off
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I already have a TAG watch and I know it's a really good product. I was trying to find a new model that could go everywhere, sports or office, go out at night. Read morePublished on December 23, 2011 by Gustavo Leig
Bought this watch for [...] on amazon due to the alleged retail price of [...]. My other watches are rolex submariners. Got bored of the subs and wanted to try out a tag. Read morePublished on January 8, 2011 by Jeffrey Stephan