TAG Heuer Men's CAH1113.BT0714 Formula 1 Collection Chronograph Black Rubber Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Sapphire crystal; Brushed stainless steel case; Black rubber strap
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10 of a second; Date function
- Orange dial with silver tone hands and hour markers; Luminous; Titanium carbide coated unidirectional bezel with raised fine-brushed figures; Screw down crown
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Brilliant and bold, the Formula 1 Chronograph Watch #CAH1113.BA0850 from TAG Heuer blends high-performance technology with quality materials for a sporty accessory you'll never want to be without. A sleek stainless steel case complements a vivid orange dial, complete with luminescent hands and hour markers and a date display between three and four o'clock. There's also a titanium carbon plated, unidirectional, rotating bezel, durable rubber strap, and a scratch resistant sapphire crystal to guard against wear and tear. Boasting the precision of quartz movement, the Formula 1 is water resistant to 660 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.8 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B0019FP492
- Item model number: CAH1113.BT0714
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||2 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
..product arrived free next day air...good packing...Tag Heuer Genuine Box (big). Watch is running, dates and time were adjusted and tested the chrono and working just fine.
...it's been 3 weeks now and i have been using it almost daily and still looks like new....IT"S NOT A FAKE...it's just a very nice watch.
Three days later, i had a new watch, it was perfect, and i send the other one back. This minor issue is the only reason i dont give the transaction 5 stars, but it was handled well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The strap only lasts 2 years and then falls apart needing a replacement at around $300. The date stopped changing with the time after 3 years and requires an expensive service.Published on February 2, 2014 by Parent
I wish it had being a little bigger, but the machine and the watch are just nice and good!!!! I recommend this watch!!!!Published on January 2, 2014 by Carmen Aquil
This watch is beautiful. It has a great feel and look. You can use it in both formal or casual situations.Published on January 27, 2010 by Fabio M. M. Cunha