- Automatic movement
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 46 mm
- Stainless steel case
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Stainless steel case with a black rubber bracelet. Unidirectional rotating bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and stick hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Luminiscent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Three - 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw in crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 46 mm. Case thickness: 17 mm. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 500 meters/1650 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004HYLUEA
- Item model number: CAJ2110FT6023
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 4, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The watch itself is brilliant! The 44mm face is large and exudes a luxurious yet subtle look. The rubber strap is comfortable and incredibly easy to adjust to size. The watch appears both sporty and elegant so it is quite versatile. The rubber strap leans more on the sporty side so go for the metal strap if you prefer a less casual look. The automatic self-winding is a great feature (and Eco-friendly). I hope to have this watch for a long time and evevtually pass it down to my son. I love the watch and love my wife for allowing me to buy it!
Definitely buy this from Amazon if you are willing to forego Tag Heuer's 2 year warranty. This way you know you are dealing with a reputable business and not a third party entity.