Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on November 17, 2015
My watch stopped working after 2 years and for the money I paid for it I would expect more than that. I always took care of it and it is extremely frustrating to see it not working.
I wouldn't reccommend this watch to anyone.
on February 20, 2017
Well my first Tag! It doesn't register on the Tag Hauer official site because its not sold by an authorized Tag dealer. Bastards, but it is the same watch, you wouldn't be able to validate it if you needed to
on September 2, 2015
This watch feels like a high quality product. It is my first Tag, but I now understand the reason for the cost; this is a classic design with great movement. I have set it with my computer clock and it has not lost any time so far. The sapphire crystal is clear and the time is accurate; it is light on the wrist and it seems to be well manufactured. I recommend this product to anyone who wants a good quality timepiece.
review image
on June 25, 2013
I like the watch but I just sent it back for the second time in less then 6 months because its movement stops. The first time I sent it back and it was returned to me with a note saying that the movement had been recalibrated. About two days later the watch stopped again.

So I've had the watch for less than a year and have had to send it back for repair twice, both times spending a lot of money on shipping and worst of all having to wait to get it back. I sent it back for repair for the second time about a month ago and just called to check the status of the claim ant was told it won't be back for another 6-8 weeks!

For the money I spent on the watch I expected more. I have been without the watch due to repair for almost half the time I've owend it!!!

I would strongly advise buying any watch from a licenced dealer and not online. Spend the extra money so you know who your dealing with.

The company I bought the watch from through Amazon is SWINFORD JEWELERS out of ERLANGER KY. I prefer to call them Swidler Jewlers as this watch is a piece of shit and doesn't keep time.

DO NOT BUY A WATCH FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
on December 8, 2015
Coming up on one year and this watch has performed like a champ. I go swimming with it regularly and it runs great.
on November 3, 2015
Difficult to read due to the skeleton arms.
Rest is fine. Nice looking watch .
I returned it thou.
on April 25, 2015
Love the watch, but it is difficult to read the time, the hands are see through. If you are over 40 and are having to use reading glasses, don't buy this watch.
on February 8, 2016
The BEST ever! It is like it is custom-made. Highest Acclaim to all involved in the over all process.
on June 24, 2015
I gave my son this watch for a college graduation gift. He absolutely loves the watch. Everything is great it looks beautiful and it works unbelievable.
on November 5, 2014
I love this watch and band. The only thing I wish it had were easier to see minute and hour hands.