Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

100%

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on November 27, 2012
First the watch and all I can say is pictures don't do it justice the stainless steel is brushed to a very high polish.Under the beautiful sapphire crystal every detail on the dial is just done with the highest attention to detail.The 43mm case just fits the wrist perfect and is not to small or to big a very happy medium.The sapphire case back is unbelievable to look thru and see the Calibre 36(ZENITH EL PRIMERO) which are basically the same.To actually look at the craftsmanship that goes into a mechanical watch and see the movement work you can appreciate why your spending this kind of money on a watch it is almost like looking at a piece of art.Second buying from Amazon was just perfect next day delivery as promised plus saved me over $3000 on what I was quoted at Jarreds.
on October 6, 2012
I just got this outstanding watch as a wedding gift and it is an absolute gorgeous piece (yes I am a lucky and very happy man!!). It came in a beautiful wooden box and when I opened it, it felt like opening a treasure chest. My heart stop beating when my eyes landed on it. There is no word to describe how stunning the watch is. My first impression was the sapphire glass with double anti-reflective glare which stunned me. It made the black dial even more appealing. If you like high end watches, with a sporty look but in the same time want to show off when dressed up (yes I am the type of guy who think you can wear rubber band watch with a suit especially this one!) this is the watch to own. The rubber band feels amazingly comfortable as well as practical with the Push button bracelet strap. I was torn between this one and the CAV5185.FT6020 but ultimately all black wasn't for me. I like the watch to stand out a little and what more can you do with metal shiny case and bezel, black dial with a black rubber band. I am so very happy to own this masterpiece especially when I see this "affordable" price compare to an "Hublot" which in my opinion looks too bulky to make it a "fine" watch to wear although a lot of people will disagree. One of the reasosn why I went for the rubber band is that I will avoid all scratches on the metal bracelet (I own a link and you will get it scratch no matter how well you try to maintain it) and also I feel like leather gets dirty quick and needs a "for sure" replacement after 2 years. With the rubber band, you avoid the scratches, it is the 2nd longest in terms of durability after the metallic's and I just think with rubber you can wear it almost anytime (casualy, dressing up).

A must own if you love Tag Heuer and especially if you like me are amazed by the quality/price as well as the technology innovation (caliper balance and first watch ever capable of measuring 1/100th of a second). Well done Tag Heuer!
review image review image
on November 28, 2012
I was scared to order a product of this type and price by amazon, but everything went well with the delivery and the product it self.
Tha watch in my opinion it's a work of art and one of the best pieces of tag.
I strongly recommend it
on October 30, 2010
Had it for 3 months now no need to adjust it yet, so it keeps good time!