- Calibre 16, Valjoux 7750 Swiss, Self Winding Automatic Movement
- Chronograph Features with 12-hour, 30-minute, and 60-second subdials
- Polished stainless steel case
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
CV2014.FT6014 Features: -Watch.-Black dial.-Scratch-resistant sapphire.-Quartz movement.-Sapphire crystal.-Functions: Chronograph, tachymeter, luminescent hands and markers.-Water resistant up to 3 ATM - 30 meters - 99 feet.-Case Diameter: 41mm.-Overall: 7" H x 5" W, 0.5 lb. Dimensions: -Case Thickness: 18mm. Collection: -Collection: Carrera. Warranty: -1 Year warranty.
Stay on top with the TAG Heuer Men's Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch. This stylish modern timepiece features practical chronograph features with 12-hour, 30-minute, and 60-second subdials. Built from polished stainless steel, the Carrera features a classic Tonneau-shaped case with an exhibition case-back. Framed by a tachymeter scale, the black dial features luminous hands and indexes, three chronograph subdials, and a date display at the three o'clock position. Featuring Swiss self-winding automatic movement, this TAG Heuer watch is water resistant to 330 feet (100 M).
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B002FGU7JQ
- Item model number: CV2014.FT6014
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel Case|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Black PVD Stainless Steel Bezel|
|Bezel function||Tachymeter Scale|
|Item weight||2 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Prior to buying the watch, I was 99.999% sure I was going to go with CV2A10.BA0796 (43 mm case diameter) but when I visited the Tag store it looked beautiful but it was heavy!!! And BIG face!! I have small wrist and normally I am not a big fan of wearing (including wedding band) so it didn't work out for me.
2. My option was going slightly smaller (41mm) and lighter so I narrowed down to CV2014 so my option was going rubber/steel/leather. As soon as I put on rubber wrist band (FT6014) it was perfect for me. Love in first sight. Steel band also looked great but it was too heavy.
3. I shopped around authorized dealer but Amazon had the best price. And yes Amazon is not Tag authorized dealer but I was perfectly fine with that. Amazon offers 2 yr. warranty ........
4. Yes it's water resist to 100 m and have NOT swim or drip into water. No plan to do so.
5. Price has dropped ~$100 since I made my purchased and Amazon provided with price difference.
6. This is my first $$$ watch and I am loving it. I did look at other brands but I keep coming back to Tag.
7. I have no other comparison with other brands but I HIGHLY recommend visiting Tag store before you make your purchase.
Will provide further updates photos up coming months.