- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$2,975.00 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$255.00 (8%)|
- Calibre 16, Valjoux 7750 Swiss, Self Winding Automatic Movement
- Chronograph Features with 12-hour, 30-minute, and 60-second subdials
- Polished with Brushed Steel Case & Bracelet
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Special Offers and Product Promotions
When you think of luxury timepieces, you should be thinking of the TAG Heuer Men's Carrera Automatic Chronograph Watch, a superbly wearable and masculine watch. This watch's amazing presence begins with a 43.5mm brushed and polished stainless steel case, and a black aluminum bezel, which features a tachymeter with white markers. The right side features a crown with a black cabochon with two pushers. The watch's black dial, which is protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, offers up silver-toned Arabic numeral hour markers and silver-toned luminous hands, which are powered by automatic self-wind movement. The dial also offers a day/date display window at the 3 'o clock position and 3 chronograph sub-dials with 60-second, 30-minute and 12-hour displays. The tapered stainless steel bracelet straps this exquisite watch to the wrist, while a deployment clasp with a double push-button safety makes sure it stays there. Finally, the watch delivers water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002FGU7J6
- Item model number: CV2A10.BA0796
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 2, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||TAG Heuer|
|Dial window material type||Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel Case|
|Case diameter||43.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||21.6 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Black Aluminum With Tachymeter|
|Bezel function||Tachymeter Scale|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
I have large wrists, and the large face, and thickness of the main body fits my wrist and body style well. This is my second Tag, my first being a Link Calibre S, and to tell you the truth, with this Carrera on my arm, I haven't had a desire to wear any other watch, including my Link. This looks sporty, yet dressy enough to wear with a suit, although the thickness of the far does/can interfere with a button sleeve if you don't have a lot of space between your wrist and the sleeve. Typically I wear my Movado with a suit because of the thin case/face, luckily, I don't wear a suit very often.
I purchased directly from Amazon and although they aren't an authorized dealer, they do offer their own warranty. I haven't had a single issue with mine, and I closely inspected it when I received it for imperfections, but everything was flawless. I do gain about 30 seconds a day, but I have been playing with placement of the watch when I sleep, as crown up, crown down, face up, face down, in a winder, etc, all can advance or subtract from the time on the watch.Read more ›
As for the quality of the watch... it is an excellent time piece. I keeps good time, for an automatic. And the aesthetic appeal is top notch... the only reason I gave it 3-stars is because of the age of the watch and it's inability to withstand light water submersion.
This is a gorgeous watch. I bought it from Amazon roughly 7 months ago and don't have much of a complaint. There are, however, a couple of things I'd like to point out to potential buyers.
1. Fact, the watch is water resistant. It is, however, not impervious to condensation forming inside the watch. If you take showers or go swimming with your watch on, be ready to have a light film show up on the underside of the crystal for a few days. It goes away, but it looks terrible while it's there. For a watch that costs $3000+, I personally would expect it to be properly sealed.
2. There is an anti-reflective coating that covers the sapphire crystal. You can barely tell that it's there. However, if you're even the slightest bit clumsy, i.e., occasionally bump your wrist against a door or a wall, there is a chance that the anti-reflective coating will get scratched. In fact, it scratches quite easily. At first you'll think that the sapphire crystal has been scratched, but I can assure you that's not the case. The watch is fine, but you'll need to take it into a service center to get the AR film reapplied. It doesn't come cheap.
3. As is the case with anything you buy online, what you think you're seeing isn't necessarily what you get. This watch has a large face. No really, it has a large face and it's thick. If you have slim wrists or smallish hands, it has the potential to look gigantic on you. Just be warned if you're self conscious about these things.
Overall, this is a fine timepiece. It can be dressed up or down, but it has some drawbacks. Would I buy this watch again? Probably, but I'd try to find it as cheap as possible.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this watch from an authorized retailer about 5 years ago, although not from Amazon. I am surprised to hear that others have had issues with moisture penetrating the... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Adam B.
My model is the 2014. Just out of warranty, the stopwatch ceased returning properly. TAG charged £370 to fix it, including a full service. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Mr. F. Ashurst
Condensation in my watch and the warranty is ONLY for two years by a company not TAG HEUER. So frustrated that happen in a 3,000 usd watch the condensation and not get the TAG... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Alma mendez
Even nicer in person. Lots of compliments. I had it checked out at a Tag Boutique and they confirmed the authenticity. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Mike T
I bought this for my husband's birthday about a year ago. Unfortunately, I did not check reviews before buying I just assumed that because it's a TAG, it will be a quality watch. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Malika
My husband LOVES this watch! He was absolutely floored when we asked him to open the amazon box while we were leaving on a mini vacation that he was unable to attend for work-... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Jose Carter
I love watches. I own all sorts, including other Tag's. From the very beginning this watch had a problem with leaking. If you get rained or snowed on it leaks. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Bored Guy
This watch is worth every cent, what more can be said about this well crafted iconic brand. I received this item from the seller on time and it was well packaged. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Kevin Dillon